Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Recommedned Games
If you're into weird/creepy games, then I can recommend Corpse Party which is kind of a RPG horror game that is weird, but really interesting and disturbing.
Although I haven't played corpse party i did see a playthrough of it, and the story was what made me watch it to the end. And yes, it was a bit disturbing
(Nov 18, 2014, 03:09 PM)theanimal189 Wrote: If you're into weird/creepy games, then I can recommend Corpse Party which is kind of a RPG horror game that is weird, but really interesting and disturbing.

I love this game so much! This along with Ib and Mad Father are my top three favorite horror RPGs
also seen playthroughs of them but haven't played them.
I need to stop watching and start playing
(Nov 18, 2014, 02:57 PM)zenophobia Wrote: The Professor Layton Series is so amazing, the stories and puzzles are great. You don't have to be a total completionist and finish all the puzzles in the game however, just enough so that you can progress through the strong stories that this series tells. I highly recommend the Prequel Triology, which starts with The Spectre's Call/The Last Specter depending on your region, then Miracle Mask, ending at the amazing Azran Legacy. Overall I'd say these games definitely warrant a playthrough.  :D

if your talking strategy games, justin is making me want to play pheonix wright it seems like an amazing game and i want to get it soooo bad Exclamation
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Phoenix Wright is a great game! It's definitely worth playing if you have the chance! Smile
I'll definitely look into it! I just don't want to miss out on any good games
(Nov 18, 2014, 02:01 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: i Recommend "Kid Icarus Uprising" it is a fun Third person Hack-Slash+ shooter (depenping on the weapong you choose) and its has a very indept story line, the dialouge is the thing that makes this game great, they had acutal voice actors for each character and in some parts of the game youll be talking to the enemy like your best friends its hilarious

Yep. I also HIGHLY recommend this game. Tons of fun in single player and multiplayer!
Well it looks like Kid Icarus has solidified it's place on my to get list
(Nov 18, 2014, 04:06 PM)Eckley Wrote: Well it looks like Kid Icarus has solidified it's place on my to get list

horay! hope you are not disappointed :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~