Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHINY] LF > Guts Luxray, Mimikyu & Diancie
Ooyyy... Attempt number 2, failure again because Bulldoze ruined my whole strategy. I'm starting to think I should pick a different Pokemon to go after because Sandygast is being an absolute uncooperative butt and I don't feel like switching constantly.
(Aug 31, 2018, 03:27 PM)LuxKaos Wrote: Ooyyy... Attempt number 2, failure again because Bulldoze ruined my whole strategy. I'm starting to think I should pick a different Pokemon to go after because Sandygast is being an absolute uncooperative butt and I don't feel like switching constantly.

so now what?
(Aug 31, 2018, 08:04 PM)Pkmnlover Wrote:
(Aug 31, 2018, 03:27 PM)LuxKaos Wrote: Ooyyy... Attempt number 2, failure again because Bulldoze ruined my whole strategy. I'm starting to think I should pick a different Pokemon to go after because Sandygast is being an absolute uncooperative butt and I don't feel like switching constantly.

so now what?

Honestly, I have no idea... I just don't see a consistent way of keeping those stupid things in check because of their annoying freaking movesets. Lowering accuracy wasn't enough, nope, they had to give it damage over time and a move that heals it and makes it stop calling for its buddies along with an AOE that also kills your setup and forces you to switch to make it work again.

Long story short, after 5 attempts I gave up on Sandygast and decided to try Bounsweet. That didn't end any better; wrong ability, stupid neutral nature, and a max chain built up for jack all. I can probably still get you them with their HA's, but I can almost guarantee you they won't be shiny after today because I"m never doing that again. Three hours wasted. 3. BLOODY. HOURS. ... Yeah, I'm a little T'ed off right now; can you tell??
(Aug 31, 2018, 09:00 PM)LuxKaos Wrote:
(Aug 31, 2018, 08:04 PM)Pkmnlover Wrote:

so now what?

Honestly, I have no idea... I just don't see a consistent way of keeping those stupid things in check because of their annoying freaking movesets. Lowering accuracy wasn't enough, nope, they had to give it damage over time and a move that heals it and makes it stop calling for its buddies along with an AOE that also kills your setup and forces you to switch to make it work again.

Long story short, after 5 attempts I gave up on Sandygast and decided to try Bounsweet. That didn't end any better; wrong ability, stupid neutral nature, and a max chain built up for jack all. I can probably still get you them with their HA's, but I can almost guarantee you they won't be shiny after today because I"m never doing that again. Three hours wasted. 3. BLOODY. HOURS. ... Yeah, I'm a little T'ed off right now; can you tell??

yup now we may need to do something