Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHINY] LF > Guts Luxray, Mimikyu & Diancie
(Aug 28, 2018, 07:12 AM)MankeyFace Wrote: Could I get a Klingklang, and the shiny jolly luxray? I can offer a shiny pangoro and a fraxureif that's okay
im the 1 with luxray but mines not jolly
(Aug 28, 2018, 04:38 PM)Pkmnlover Wrote:
(Aug 28, 2018, 07:12 AM)MankeyFace Wrote: Could I get a Klingklang, and the shiny jolly luxray? I can offer a shiny pangoro and a fraxureif that's okay
im the 1 with luxray but mines not jolly

I'm just about set to start looking for that HA Sandygast; going to try for a shiny if at all possible.

Also, a few updates on the offer list...

-- UPDATES --
(-) Removed Gorebyss and Manectric from the level 100 shiny list.
(+) Added Absol, Gardevoir, and Kartana to the level 100 shiny list. Full details are in the heading post.
(+) Added Cleffa to the <100 shiny list.
It's jolly with iron fist and it's lvl 42. Only problem is that it's iv's aren't really that good :/
(Aug 29, 2018, 03:15 PM)MankeyFace Wrote: It's jolly with iron fist and it's lvl 42. Only problem is that it's iv's aren't really that good :/

Hmmm... I'll be honest, I'm not sure I want to give up Klingklang for that one. I could offer Medicham or Toucannon, although the latter isn't that great either.
(Aug 21, 2018, 12:19 PM)LuxKaos Wrote: Okay, so far these requests haven't exactly worked... I've gotten replies but then haven't heard from people who quit in the middle without explaining. So my shinies are once again going back on the market but I'll say this now:

Do not comment an offer you don't think you can make or don't intend to follow through on. I'm getting rather tired of waiting around and looking like an idiot on these.

In anycase, looking for the following...

1. A shiny Mimikyu. Preferably Adamant. A good pal of mine absolutely LOVES this thing and hasn't had much luck looking for a shiny one himself so I thought I'd chip in and help him out.

2. A shiny Luxray. Adamant or Jolly preferred, and Guts is a must.

3. Diancie, or otherwise something to give a nice Pokemon holding a Diancite for.
A while back I got the shiny Genesect sent my way and it was holding a Diancite for some weird reason. I'm willing to offer said Genesect for a Diancie, or for anyone who somehow has it but not the Diancite I'll attach it to Genesect or any of the others for a similarly rare event mon. Your call.

This is the list of shinies I am offering. Fair warning, some may take more convincing than others for me to part with.

< Lv. 100
1. Applejacks the Toucannon, Lv. 56. (F) Quirky, Keen Eye. Moves are Beak Blast, Bullet Seed, Feather Dance and Hyper Voice. I caught this one myself, fairly recently from a random encounter in Poni as a Trumbeak. Okay IV's but nothing spectacular. Has active Pokerus.

2. Sensei the Medicham, Lv. 60. (F) Timid, Pure Power. Moves are Shadow Ball, Reversal, Brick Break and Psychic. Max IV's in HP, Sp. Atk, and Speed.

3. Aipom, Lv. 5. (M) Jolly, Skill Link. Moves are Fury Swipes, Knock Off, Brick Break, and Fake Out. Max IV's all around.

4. Cleffa, Lv.9. (F) Bold, Friend Guard. Moves are Pound, Charm, Sing, and Flash. Max IV's in Attack, Defense, and Speed.

= Lv. 100
1. Landorus-Therian. Impish, Intimidate. Moves are Earthquake, Rock Tomb, Knock Off, and U-Turn. Max IV's in all except Sp. Atk. Pokerus cured.

2. Genesect. Hasty, Download. Moves are Techno Blast, Flamethrower, Flash Cannon, and U-Turn. Max IV's all around, and with the event ball and a Wishing Ribbon.

3. Manaphy. Timid, Hydration. Moves are Tail Glow, Scald, Ice Beam, and Psychic. Fully Hyper Trained.

4. Mewtwo. Timid, Pressure. Moves are Psystrike, Ice Beam, Focus Blast and Calm Mind. Max IV's in all except Attack. Has active Pokerus.

5. Lycanroc-Midday. (M) Jolly, Sand Rush. Moves are Stealth Rock, Accelerock, Toxic, and Taunt. Max IV's all around.

6. Togekiss. (F) Timid, Serene Grace. Moves are Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Air Slash, and Roost. Max IV's all around. Pokerus cured.

7. Klingklang. Adamant, Clear Body. Moves are Shift Gear, Gear Grind, Return, and Wild Charge. Max IV's all around.

8. Gardevoir. (F) Modest, Telepathy. Moves are Shadow Ball, Hyper Voice, Psychic, and Calm Mind. Max IV's all around. Pokerus cured.
*Note: If anyone has a shiny Modest/Timid one with Synchronize, I'll also gladly take it for this one.

9. Absol. (M) Jolly, Justified. Moves are Swords Dance, Pursuit, Zen Headbutt, and Play Rough. Max IV's all around.

10. Kartana. Adamant, Beast Boost. Moves are Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Guillotine, and Psycho Cut. Max IV's all around.

-UPDATE-
Due to another recent development, I've decided to add two non-shinies to the list. Both are level 100 with max IV's.

1. Victini. Jolly, Victory Star. Has a Classic Ribbon. Moves are V-Create, Bolt Strike, U-Turn and Zen Headbutt.

2. Genesect again. Only difference is it's not shiny and is also holding a Classic Ribbon.

3. Keldeo. Hasty, Justified. Has a Wishing Ribbon. Moves are Hydro Pump, Secret Sword, Stone Edge and Scald.

i think once you get diancie your given its mega stone but sadly its only for the ultras whereas for sun and moon it was code only which is sadly expired
(Aug 29, 2018, 04:29 PM)Pkmnlover Wrote:
(Aug 21, 2018, 12:19 PM)LuxKaos Wrote: Okay, so far these requests haven't exactly worked... I've gotten replies but then haven't heard from people who quit in the middle without explaining. So my shinies are once again going back on the market but I'll say this now:

Do not comment an offer you don't think you can make or don't intend to follow through on. I'm getting rather tired of waiting around and looking like an idiot on these.

In anycase, looking for the following...

1. A shiny Mimikyu. Preferably Adamant. A good pal of mine absolutely LOVES this thing and hasn't had much luck looking for a shiny one himself so I thought I'd chip in and help him out.

2. A shiny Luxray. Adamant or Jolly preferred, and Guts is a must.

3. Diancie, or otherwise something to give a nice Pokemon holding a Diancite for.
A while back I got the shiny Genesect sent my way and it was holding a Diancite for some weird reason. I'm willing to offer said Genesect for a Diancie, or for anyone who somehow has it but not the Diancite I'll attach it to Genesect or any of the others for a similarly rare event mon. Your call.

This is the list of shinies I am offering. Fair warning, some may take more convincing than others for me to part with.

< Lv. 100
1. Applejacks the Toucannon, Lv. 56. (F) Quirky, Keen Eye. Moves are Beak Blast, Bullet Seed, Feather Dance and Hyper Voice. I caught this one myself, fairly recently from a random encounter in Poni as a Trumbeak. Okay IV's but nothing spectacular. Has active Pokerus.

2. Sensei the Medicham, Lv. 60. (F) Timid, Pure Power. Moves are Shadow Ball, Reversal, Brick Break and Psychic. Max IV's in HP, Sp. Atk, and Speed.

3. Aipom, Lv. 5. (M) Jolly, Skill Link. Moves are Fury Swipes, Knock Off, Brick Break, and Fake Out. Max IV's all around.

4. Cleffa, Lv.9. (F) Bold, Friend Guard. Moves are Pound, Charm, Sing, and Flash. Max IV's in Attack, Defense, and Speed.

= Lv. 100
1. Landorus-Therian. Impish, Intimidate. Moves are Earthquake, Rock Tomb, Knock Off, and U-Turn. Max IV's in all except Sp. Atk. Pokerus cured.

2. Genesect. Hasty, Download. Moves are Techno Blast, Flamethrower, Flash Cannon, and U-Turn. Max IV's all around, and with the event ball and a Wishing Ribbon.

3. Manaphy. Timid, Hydration. Moves are Tail Glow, Scald, Ice Beam, and Psychic. Fully Hyper Trained.

4. Mewtwo. Timid, Pressure. Moves are Psystrike, Ice Beam, Focus Blast and Calm Mind. Max IV's in all except Attack. Has active Pokerus.

5. Lycanroc-Midday. (M) Jolly, Sand Rush. Moves are Stealth Rock, Accelerock, Toxic, and Taunt. Max IV's all around.

6. Togekiss. (F) Timid, Serene Grace. Moves are Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Air Slash, and Roost. Max IV's all around. Pokerus cured.

7. Klingklang. Adamant, Clear Body. Moves are Shift Gear, Gear Grind, Return, and Wild Charge. Max IV's all around.

8. Gardevoir. (F) Modest, Telepathy. Moves are Shadow Ball, Hyper Voice, Psychic, and Calm Mind. Max IV's all around. Pokerus cured.
*Note: If anyone has a shiny Modest/Timid one with Synchronize, I'll also gladly take it for this one.

9. Absol. (M) Jolly, Justified. Moves are Swords Dance, Pursuit, Zen Headbutt, and Play Rough. Max IV's all around.

10. Kartana. Adamant, Beast Boost. Moves are Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Guillotine, and Psycho Cut. Max IV's all around.

-UPDATE-
Due to another recent development, I've decided to add two non-shinies to the list. Both are level 100 with max IV's.

1. Victini. Jolly, Victory Star. Has a Classic Ribbon. Moves are V-Create, Bolt Strike, U-Turn and Zen Headbutt.

2. Genesect again. Only difference is it's not shiny and is also holding a Classic Ribbon.

3. Keldeo. Hasty, Justified. Has a Wishing Ribbon. Moves are Hydro Pump, Secret Sword, Stone Edge and Scald.

i think once you get diancie your given its mega stone but sadly its only for the ultras whereas for sun and moon it was code only which is sadly expired
Well, that's interesting to know... But I have the Diancite. It's Diancie itself I don't have; some weirdo randomly made the movie Genesect I listed hold it.
-- LIST UPDATED --
(-) Removed the following Pokemon from the offer list: Gardevoir, Kartana, Klingklang, Medicham, and Lycanroc.
(+) Added the following Pokemon to the offer list: Altaria, Leafeon, Ursaring, and Snorlax. I have gotten a few others as well, but I'm not offering them at the moment.
(Aug 31, 2018, 04:32 AM)LuxKaos Wrote: -- LIST UPDATED --
(-) Removed the following Pokemon from the offer list: Gardevoir, Kartana, Klingklang, Medicham, and Lycanroc.
(+) Added the following Pokemon to the offer list: Altaria, Leafeon, Ursaring, and Snorlax. I have gotten a few others as well, but I'm not offering them at the moment.

hows the hunt?
(Aug 31, 2018, 06:50 AM)Pkmnlover Wrote:

hows the hunt?
I think I'm just about ready... I've got a few hundred Leppa Berries now. Sand Attacks might force me to switch a few times so I don't waste even more PP, but apart from that I think I'm good to crack down on the little sand mound.
(Aug 31, 2018, 06:50 AM)Pkmnlover Wrote:

hows the hunt?

Okay, so this is turning out more difficult than I thought... I failed to account for the amount of damage Sand Tomb does over time. My first attempt ended in failure because they eventually KO'ed the Umbreon I was using... I think I'm going to need to raise up a Xatu for this one.