Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHINY] LF > Guts Luxray, Mimikyu & Diancie
Okay, so far these requests haven't exactly worked... I've gotten replies but then haven't heard from people who quit in the middle without explaining. So my shinies are once again going back on the market but I'll say this now:

Do not comment an offer you don't think you can make or don't intend to follow through on. I'm getting rather tired of waiting around and looking like an idiot on these.

In anycase, looking for the following...

1. A shiny Mimikyu. Preferably Adamant. A good pal of mine absolutely LOVES this thing and hasn't had much luck looking for a shiny one himself so I thought I'd chip in and help him out.

2. A shiny Luxray. Adamant or Jolly preferred, and Guts is a must.

3. Diancie, or otherwise something to give a nice Pokemon holding a Diancite for.
A while back I got the shiny Genesect sent my way and it was holding a Diancite for some weird reason. I'm willing to offer said Genesect for a Diancie, or for anyone who somehow has it but not the Diancite I'll attach it to Genesect or any of the others for a similarly rare event mon. Your call.

This is the list of shinies I am offering. Fair warning, some may take more convincing than others for me to part with.

< Lv. 100
1. Applejacks the Toucannon, Lv. 56. (F) Quirky, Keen Eye. Moves are Beak Blast, Bullet Seed, Feather Dance and Hyper Voice. I caught this one myself, fairly recently from a random encounter in Poni as a Trumbeak. Okay IV's but nothing spectacular. Has active Pokerus.

2. Tyltalis the Altaria, Lv. 60. (F) Jolly, Natural Cure. Moves are Moonblast, Perish Song, Dragon Pulse, and Sky Attack. Max IV's all around. Has active Pokerus.

3. Aipom, Lv. 5. (M) Jolly, Skill Link. Moves are Fury Swipes, Knock Off, Brick Break, and Fake Out. Max IV's all around.

4. Cleffa, Lv.9. (F) Bold, Friend Guard. Moves are Pound, Charm, Sing, and Flash. Max IV's in Attack, Defense, and Speed.

= Lv. 100
1. Landorus-Therian. Impish, Intimidate. Moves are Earthquake, Rock Tomb, Knock Off, and U-Turn. Max IV's in all except Sp. Atk. Pokerus cured.

2. Genesect. Hasty, Download. Moves are Techno Blast, Flamethrower, Flash Cannon, and U-Turn. Max IV's all around, and with the event ball and a Wishing Ribbon.

3. Manaphy. Timid, Hydration. Moves are Tail Glow, Scald, Ice Beam, and Psychic. Fully Hyper Trained.

4. Mewtwo. Timid, Pressure. Moves are Psystrike, Ice Beam, Focus Blast and Calm Mind. Max IV's in all except Attack. Has active Pokerus.

5. Togekiss. (F) Timid, Serene Grace. Moves are Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Air Slash, and Roost. Max IV's all around. Pokerus cured.

6. Absol. (M) Jolly, Justified. Moves are Swords Dance, Pursuit, Zen Headbutt, and Play Rough. Max IV's all around.

7. Shiny Pelago the Ursaring. (M) Jolly, Quick Feet. Moves are Facade, Close Combat, Crunch, and Earthquake. Max IV's all around. Pokerus cured.
Also on a side note... Someone wanna tell me what's with the Shiny Pelago trend on some of these guys? I've seen that name a few times and I don't get it...

8. Leafeon. (M) Impish, Chlorophyll. Moves are Swords Dance, Baton Pass, Leaf Blade, and Natural Gift. Max IV's all around.

9. Snorlax. (M) Relaxed, Gluttony. Moves are Belly Drum, High Horsepower, Facade, and Recycle. Max IV's in all except for Speed. Has active Pokerus.

-UPDATE-
Due to another recent development, I've decided to add two non-shinies to the list. Both are level 100 with max IV's.

1. Victini. Jolly, Victory Star. Has a Classic Ribbon. Moves are V-Create, Bolt Strike, U-Turn and Zen Headbutt.

2. Genesect again. Only difference is it's not shiny and is also holding a Classic Ribbon.

3. Keldeo. Hasty, Justified. Has a Wishing Ribbon. Moves are Hydro Pump, Secret Sword, Stone Edge and Scald.
i have luxray for gen 7 ha native pkmn or monsoon and jungle vivillion and the ha pkmn i need are Dewpider- water absorb, stufful- cute charm
Bounsweet- sweet veil, comfey- natural cure, Sandygast- sand veil, Bruxish- wonder skin, and drampa- cloud nine
(Aug 22, 2018, 10:32 PM)Pkmnlover Wrote: i have luxray for gen 7 ha native pkmn or monsoon and jungle vivillion and the ha pkmn i need are Dewpider- water absorb, stufful- cute charm
Bounsweet- sweet veil, comfey- natural cure, Sandygast- sand veil, Bruxish- wonder skin, and drampa- cloud nine

Might take me a while to hunt down some of those (well, all except for Drampa and Vivillon; only way I'm getting either of those is through trades), but I think I can do it. Any specifics (shininess, natures, etc.)?

Also, what does the Luxray have and is it shiny?
(Updated: Added Aipom and Klingklang to the shiny list, and put up two Pokemon who aren't shiny, but might still be rather nice in exchange for Diancie.)
(Aug 23, 2018, 03:33 AM)LuxKaos Wrote:
(Aug 22, 2018, 10:32 PM)Pkmnlover Wrote: i have luxray for gen 7 ha native pkmn or monsoon and jungle vivillion and the ha pkmn i need are Dewpider- water absorb, stufful- cute charm

Might take me a while to hunt down some of those (well, all except for Drampa and Vivillon; only way I'm getting either of those is through trades), but I think I can do it. Any specifics (shininess, natures, etc.)?

luxray is shiny and has the fang moves plus crunch
(Aug 23, 2018, 12:50 PM)Pkmnlover Wrote:

Nice... So any other specific conditions on the HA mons? I think given some time I can track down a Sand Veil Sandygast (heck, I might get two because I love trying to make weather teams XD).
(Aug 23, 2018, 03:52 PM)LuxKaos Wrote:

Nice... So any other specific conditions on the HA mons? I think given some time I can track down a Sand Veil Sandygast (heck, I might get two because I love trying to make weather teams XD).
mainly the HA a female would be awesome though
(Aug 23, 2018, 11:14 PM)Pkmnlover Wrote:
(Aug 23, 2018, 03:52 PM)LuxKaos Wrote:

mainly the HA a female would be awesome though
Alrighty, an update on the situation. I'm currently setting up for going after a Sand Veil Sandygast, and I'm going to do my darndest to try to shiny-hunt the thing. At the moment I'm harvesting Leppa Berries, because I'll need a lot of 'em.
Also, update to the list... Added Keldeo to the list of non-shiny Level 100's.
Could I get a Klingklang, and the shiny jolly luxray? I can offer a shiny pangoro and a fraxureif that's okay
(Aug 28, 2018, 07:12 AM)MankeyFace Wrote: Could I get a Klingklang, and the shiny jolly luxray? I can offer a shiny pangoro and a fraxureif that's okay

Luxray's one of the ones I'm looking for, so I don't have it yet.

I might be interested in the Pangoro, though. What's it have?