Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

SHINY SCATTERBUG GIVEAWAY ALL GONE
so basically i love vivillion its one of my fave pokemon and i was gifted a shiny one by a very kind person on here (you know who you are <3) and so i had my friend clone it for me a few times so other people can have one. Now these are leftover shiny scatterbugs since the main giveaway happened on discord and if you would like to join the discord please pm me and i'll send you the link since theres gonna be more give aways.

i have three scatterbugs left the first three people who say they want one will get them

note i have no idea what pattern you'll get from the scatterbug

these will be handed out by link trades
one scatterbug per person please c:
Can I grab a Scatterbug? I am online for a link trade too.
@Wilancer1

sure let me add your fc! oh you're already registered silly me! heading online now c:

TWO SCATTERBUGS LEFT
Can I have one as well? Thanks a lot!
@Wilancer1

sending a trade request!
@zapdo531

sure! adding your fc rn

@Wilancer1

enjoy!!!!

ONE SCATTERBUG LEFT
@CellyBean  Thanks for the Scatterbug and quick trade!
(Feb 3, 2017, 04:35 PM)CellyBean Wrote: so basically i love vivillion its one of my fave pokemon and i was gifted a shiny one by a very kind person on here (you know who you are <3) and so i had my friend clone it for me a few times so other people can have one. Now these are leftover shiny scatterbugs since the main giveaway happened on discord and if you would like to join the discord please pm me and i'll send you the link since theres gonna be more give aways.

i have three scatterbugs left the first three people who say they want one will get them

note i have no idea what pattern you'll get from the scatterbug

these will be handed out by link trades
one scatterbug per person please c:

I'd love a Scatterbug!
@zapdo531

heading online now C:
@liizbop

sure last scatterbug goes to you!!

NO MORE SCATTERBUGS LEFT