Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

SHINY SHOP [NEW POKEMON ADDED DAILY]
(Apr 15, 2016, 02:12 PM)Dull Deoxys Wrote: If the Sylveon hasn't been traded, I can offer a shiny Wailord (evolved from shiny Wailmer), shiny Barboach, or shiny Remoraid.

Hm.. Do you have anything else? If not, I suppose the shiny Wailord works
Shiny Raikou is back up
Hi, can I please trade for the shiny Raikou? I can trade a Zekrom or Heatran for it.
can i have the gyardos? my fc is 3840-9873-9495 i wont be long cause im gonne sleep,it's 1 am here
Could I have the Combee?
I'll add you later
@ForestEmerald 

Im actually looking for other regular shinies. Not legendaries. Do you have any shiny non legends?

@breedingnoob101

What Pokemon do you have to offer?

@NorthernNova

Of course! But what do you have to offer?
Not really. I have a shiny Magikarp, but I doubt that you'd want it... Can I maybe trade that for the Zangoose instead?
(Apr 27, 2016, 02:56 PM)ForestEmerald Wrote: Not really. I have a shiny Magikarp, but I doubt that you'd want it... Can I maybe trade that for the Zangoose instead?

hm... What do you have to offer?
Big Grin 
Looking for good natured 6iv female pokemon. Also some older events (specifically the RUBY shiny zigzagoon berry glitch one) [Image: emoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28.png]
Like I said, that Magikarp and those legendaries are pretty much it. I guess you're not interested? T-T