Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
@wartty
I have an Extra Destiny Knot, so is it possible to trade for an Alolan Meowth and a Morelull?
Shimono Hiro!

@memits14 yep there's a little part at the bottom that says "pretty much everything else"regarding all the rest :p like I say your one stop shop ~ 
whatcha need?
@Allegro lol I got you ~
(Jul 19, 2017, 07:10 AM)wartty Wrote: @memits14 yep there's a little part at the bottom that says "pretty much everything else"regarding all the rest :p like I say your one stop shop ~ 
whatcha need?
@Allegro lol I got you ~

Oh might have missed that part when i was scrolling through the pokemons haha my bad Smile im looking for a HA scyther too if you dont mind. I'll give you two rare candy for them Smile
@memits14 oh that's crazy lol may I ask what you plan to use him for? I had so many Pokemon where i caught theyre HA and thought "no one's ever gonna ask for this" but one person's trash I guess lol xD where would work for you? Seems we keep just missing eachother
Hey, what do you mean by "everything else"
do you mean you will attempt to breed any other pokemon?
@Reis thank you for asking :3 I mean I've collected almost every other HA Pokemon available for breeding, so pretty much everything else you want I've got :D honestly your the second person in a row to not get that part so maybe it's time to redo the title page....
(Jul 19, 2017, 04:12 PM)wartty Wrote: @memits14 oh that's crazy lol may I ask what you plan to use him for? I had so many Pokemon where i caught theyre HA and thought "no one's ever gonna ask for this" but one person's trash I guess lol xD where would work for you? Seems we keep just missing eachother

Lol just for my OCD haha Smile they are both my favorite pokemons and i just wanted to have the HA for both of them haha, i can go to the festival plaza right now Smile
@memits14 sorry I don't have them ready and I'm sorta getting dinner ready could and hour or two work?
Well in that case, can I get a Guts shinx?
@Reis absolutely :D anything else you need?