Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
Self serving one week later bump ~
(Aug 1, 2017, 09:22 AM)wartty Wrote: Self serving one week later bump ~

Hello!! Smile
I'm looking for a hidden ability Tangela and a hidden ability Gligar!
I have hidden abilities for Froakie, Torchic, Chimchar, Ralts, Drilbur, Gible, Trevenant, Florges, Dratini, Rockruff, Alola Vulpix and Whismur! If you need any of those!
I also have a shiny Frillish for trade!
And Rare Candy!
@wartty Do you have a Mawile in any apricorn balls in Gen 6?
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
@Sarah lol sorry for the late reply I've got been working a lot, you still in need?
@BoneheadMarowak sorry to say I've moved most of my apricornball guys to gen 7 :\
(Aug 11, 2017, 08:58 AM)wartty Wrote: @Sarah lol sorry for the late reply I've got been working a lot, you still in need?
@BoneheadMarowak sorry to say I've moved most of my apricornball guys to gen 7 :\

Yes please! That's would be great! What would you like in return for them?
@Sarah  lol well I'd like the shiny frillish if your not too fond of it xP but I'd feel bad taking it off you for anything less then 3-4 HA Pokemon, would there be anything else you were interested in? Otherwise I'd gladly accept two rare candies n exchange for tangela and Gligar :D

Edit: Love the username btw :p
(Aug 11, 2017, 05:00 PM)wartty Wrote: @Sarah  lol well I'd like the shiny frillish if your not too fond of it xP but I'd feel bad taking it off you for anything less then 3-4 HA Pokemon, would there be anything else you were interested in? Otherwise I'd gladly accept two rare candies n exchange for tangela and Gligar :D

Edit: Love the username btw :p

Thank you Smile
Yes, I can trade frillish! Do you have hidden abilities for Clefairy and Shuckle?
@wartty Ah dang :[
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
@Sarah yep I have all that you may desire :3 I'll get those babies ready for ya would there be a 5th you'd be interested in? Since I majorly appreciate the shiny x3
@BoneheadMarowak sorry I couldn't help you more Sad want a loveball mawile with oras move tutors moves?
(Aug 11, 2017, 07:17 PM)wartty Wrote: @Sarah yep I have all that you may desire :3 I'll get those babies ready for ya would there be a 5th you'd be interested in? Since I majorly appreciate the shiny x3
@BoneheadMarowak sorry I couldn't help you more Sad want a loveball mawile with oras move tutors moves?

Smile Awesome! I'd love a hidden ability magnemite too!