Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
@Tenebris_Kane you can't chain Tauros or miltank, they have a call rate of like 1 I tried for ages with miltank and they'll always run out of moves before they ever call 3 allies, so I just horde hunted it in y, AMAZINGLY my first horde of Tauros with a miltank had an HA miltank, 1/10000 odds lol xD
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
Hi! If you have any of these mons I'd really appreciate it, I could pay a rare candy for each one (Or I'll go searching through my bag for some of the other items) So if you own even a few, just let me know! ^_^ (For the evolution lines I'd just need one of them, not both!)

Basculin- Mold Breaker
Hippopotas/Hippowdon- Sand Force
Sentret/Furret- Frisk
Karrablast- No Guard
Excavalier- Overcoat
Mothim- Tinted Lens
Shelmet- Overcoat
Accelgor- Unburden
Patrat/Watchog- Analytic
Qwilfish- Intimidate
@wartty I can trade a power herb for it too
Requests: Female Timid Sentret with Frisk and Male Adamant Battle Armor Cubone
Almost got too many requests lately xP

@Chansey Consider them yours ~

@Enderpixel Yeh ill take a power herb for a karrablast if that works for you, you want it right now or could this time tomorrow work? Edit: looks like you just logged off so I guess tomorrow will work :p

@Frostbite25 So not counting the evolution lines thatd be 7 pokemon your requesting? Ill do that for 5 rare candies since your getting a bundle, think you said you were interested in any of the dreamworld exclusives right?

@RetroTyphlosion You still interested in that Zubat? 

@Tenebris_Kane Heyyy ~ Figured I was @ing everybody else xP

@feels like im forgetting something......
I could do it right now. Also it says I can also get a second HA Pokemon if I give you the herb. If so, can I also have a snivy?

Edit: Nevermind, internet isn’t working, maybe tomorrow
@Enderpixel Absolutely !! I felt bad taking it for just 1 pokemon :p
Yep! I really want to collect all the dreamworld exclusives since I basically ignored the dreamworld when it was active. I can definitely do 5 rare candies, just lmk when you would be able to trade! (sorry for replying late btw, due to my timezone I was at school!)
@Frostbite25 lool that wasnt a late reply :p the timezone thing makes it so goings on are kinda slow on this site xP so were you also interested in the HA fossil pokemon? which as also DW exclusives, lol and dont feel bad I totally ignored dream world when it was out and then spent a year or so collecting all the HAs when I realized what id missed D:
Oof yeah I'd like those as well! How much would that total up to? (And good to know I wasn't the only one who kinda just ignored it!)