Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
@wartty I’m ready to trade now
@Frostbite25 I think that'd total... 15? 8 fossils (if you need them all) and 7 others, I'll have to think about what we could trade xP you have any interesting apricornball mons??

@Enderpixel hey lol sorry I was at work all last night and I'll be out most of tonight as well :\ Friday?
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
@Tenebris_Kane you around in the next hour? Got a super late shift tonight so I won't be around :\

@Chansey wanna do the trade tomorrow?
Alrighty 15, I'll go check what apricorn ball mons I have! Are you looking for any in particular? @wartty
@wartty Yes. I am always interested. However, I can often get on this website, but not on my 3ds. I'll let you know when I'm open.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@wartty Friday is fine, what time are you off?
@Enderpixel lool apparently aim starting at like 8pm (PST) so all day, where are you from though cause that still might not line up? :p

​​​​@RetroTyphlosion Kay let me know Smile oh and btw I found a 5iv zubat in my Ruby so I taught it tailwind and if you can't find get on for a while I could even train it for you?

@Frostbite25 lol I honestly just obsessivly collect them so anything I don't have I'll be interested in xP I've got boxes full though so its snot so likely but it's always better trading Pokemon for Pokemon rather then for items ~
@wartty I’m from the same time zone and I should be home at around 5pm
@Enderpixel sorry I woke up to a broken 3ds today so I gotta get a new one :\ found one on craigslist already so I should be good to go tomorrow night!! Sorry again
@wartty
Sorry I didn't catch you yesterday, one of my dogs has got a damaged eye so he needed to go to the vets and it kinda threw my plans out the window

on the other hand Rockruff has successfully evolved  and I can trade back whenever you want.
Also as a side note when I went onto X to catch random low levels to trade with you the first thing that appeared was Zapdos...