Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
@wartty I’m ready to trade now
@Frostbite25 I think that'd total... 15? 8 fossils (if you need them all) and 7 others, I'll have to think about what we could trade xP you have any interesting apricornball mons??

@Enderpixel hey lol sorry I was at work all last night and I'll be out most of tonight as well :\ Friday?
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
@Tenebris_Kane you around in the next hour? Got a super late shift tonight so I won't be around :\

@Chansey wanna do the trade tomorrow?
Alrighty 15, I'll go check what apricorn ball mons I have! Are you looking for any in particular? @wartty
@wartty Yes. I am always interested. However, I can often get on this website, but not on my 3ds. I'll let you know when I'm open.
Looking for some BR Legit mons? Check out Amethyst 0mega's newest giveaway here! http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-GIVEAWA...pid=263814

@wartty Friday is fine, what time are you off?
@Enderpixel lool apparently aim starting at like 8pm (PST) so all day, where are you from though cause that still might not line up? :p

​​​​@RetroTyphlosion Kay let me know Smile oh and btw I found a 5iv zubat in my Ruby so I taught it tailwind and if you can't find get on for a while I could even train it for you?

@Frostbite25 lol I honestly just obsessivly collect them so anything I don't have I'll be interested in xP I've got boxes full though so its snot so likely but it's always better trading Pokemon for Pokemon rather then for items ~
@wartty I’m from the same time zone and I should be home at around 5pm
@Enderpixel sorry I woke up to a broken 3ds today so I gotta get a new one :\ found one on craigslist already so I should be good to go tomorrow night!! Sorry again
@wartty
Sorry I didn't catch you yesterday, one of my dogs has got a damaged eye so he needed to go to the vets and it kinda threw my plans out the window

on the other hand Rockruff has successfully evolved  and I can trade back whenever you want.
Also as a side note when I went onto X to catch random low levels to trade with you the first thing that appeared was Zapdos...
Looking for some BR Legit mons? Check out Amethyst 0mega's newest giveaway here! http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-GIVEAWA...pid=263814