Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] Im back, and so is The Lunar Shop
Greetings and salutations, its been a long time since i made any threads.

Lot has changed in my life. turning a year older soon, got a good job, and still playing pokemon.

So here i am once again, with my shop. its not the greatest or most amazing as i cant guarantee il have what you want, but my inventory is grand nonetheless.

now, i could post this mile long list of what i have and you could patiently look through it all carefully, but why bother with all that typing?
so instead, im gonna ask that people send me a message of what theyd want, and il check my stock for any of what they seek. No Guarantees though, aint made of miracles. then again, who is?

so, if you have a request, be it shiny, legendary, event, or just whatever, give me a try, and il see if i cant help you

and of course, "I hope to see you soon, under the sun or the moon"
(Jul 8, 2019, 02:33 PM)Umbreon9004 Wrote: Greetings and salutations, its been a long time since i made any threads.

Lot has changed in my life. turning a year older soon, got a good job, and still playing pokemon.

So here i am once again, with my shop. its not the greatest or most amazing as i cant guarantee il have what you want, but my inventory is grand nonetheless.

now, i could post this mile long list of what i have and you could patiently look through it all carefully, but why bother with all that typing?
so instead, im gonna ask that people send me a message of what theyd want, and il check my stock for any of what they seek. No Guarantees though, aint made of miracles. then again, who is?

so, if you have a request, be it shiny, legendary, event, or just whatever, give me a try, and il see if i cant help you

Nice to see you back, friend! Hope to see you around!  Big Grin
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
(Jul 8, 2019, 02:33 PM)Umbreon9004 Wrote: Greetings and salutations, its been a long time since i made any threads.

Hii 
i miss the Marshadow event last year , so im looking for one with a 
Jolly Nature and his Z-Crystal

Hey mate how are you? I would love any spare event pokemon you might have. They are the only beautiful creatures i don't have yet in my us/um
Hello.
This is just for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?
(Jul 16, 2019, 08:14 PM)RayMewDeo Wrote: Hello.
This is just for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

Actually no, i do my trading from regular sun and moon. i have ultra sun, but i havent gotten around to doing much in it as of yet. which means i cant promise and pokemon exclusive to ultra sun or moon
(Jul 14, 2019, 09:53 PM)xdiegaox Wrote:

Hii 
i miss the Marshadow event last year , so im looking for one with a 
Jolly Nature and his Z-Crystal
Hello,
While i am in possesion of a marshadow, it is the only one i have, and i actually got it from someone else when i too missed out on the event. its something id like to keep as well since its so hard to get now. unless i were to be traded something just as rare as it, or better im not sure id be willing to part with it unfortunatly.

sorry to not be of assistance, but i will wish you luck in your search
(Jul 16, 2019, 11:55 AM)slife Wrote:

Hey mate how are you? I would love any spare event pokemon you might have. They are the only beautiful creatures i don't have yet in my us/um
Hello,
Upon searching through my collection of pokemon i have made up this list of what i have in stock and am willing to trade for something.
please note that i dont take the time to see if the pokemon im traded is hacked or not, so you might get a hacked event pokemon should you choose to pick up something from my stock
Celebi lv100 shiny
2 Xerneas lv 100 each, shiny
Zygarde lv 100 shiny
Yveltal lv100 shiny
Arceus lv100 shiny
Snorlax lv76
Metagross lv100 shiny
Tapu koko lv60 shiny
Darkrai lv52 Shiny
Entei lv100 shiny
Diancie lv100 Shiny
Silvally lv100 Shiny
Samurott lv60 
Emboar lv50
Gourgeist lv 50 
2 Victinni lv 100
3 Volcanion lv 100 and lv70
Meloetta lv 100
Shaymin lv 100
2 Manaphy lv 100
Keldeo lv100
Mew lv100
Jirachi lv100
2 Hoopa lv100 and lv50
Yveltal lv 60 *non-shiny*
Magearna lv50

if you have any questions about any of them, be sure to let me know
My apologies for not being specific, but do you make this for Omega Ruby?
(Jul 17, 2019, 09:01 AM)Umbreon9004 Wrote:
(Jul 16, 2019, 11:55 AM)slife Wrote:

Hello,
Upon searching through my collection of pokemon i have made up this list of what i have in stock and am willing to trade for something.
please note that i dont take the time to see if the pokemon im traded is hacked or not, so you might get a hacked event pokemon should you choose to pick up something from my stock
Celebi lv100 shiny
2 Xerneas lv 100 each, shiny
Zygarde lv 100 shiny
Yveltal lv100 shiny
Arceus lv100 shiny
Snorlax lv76
Metagross lv100 shiny
Tapu koko lv60 shiny
Darkrai lv52 Shiny
Entei lv100 shiny
Diancie lv100 Shiny
Silvally lv100 Shiny
Samurott lv60 
Emboar lv50
Gourgeist lv 50 
2 Victinni lv 100
3 Volcanion lv 100 and lv70
Meloetta lv 100
Shaymin lv 100
2 Manaphy lv 100
Keldeo lv100
Mew lv100
Jirachi lv100
2 Hoopa lv100 and lv50
Yveltal lv 60 *non-shiny*
Magearna lv50

if you have any questions about any of them, be sure to let me know

Hi again my friend! I'd love to have mew/celebi/arceus or actually any of your event pokemon(i don't own only the event pokemon in my games) what are you searching for in return?