Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] LF: Events/Codes FT: Spreadsheet/Codes
I ask that all events be UT and legit, if you're not sure ask me and I'll direct you to some friends who can check them for you ^_^
*It should also be noted that I am completely fine with clones, and anything I trade will also be cloned.

Mostly looking for new proofed events and codes (VC Celebi, NicoNico Corsola, Raw Scraps, Groudon/Kyogre etc.), but also accepting almost anything not already on my spreadsheet + other langs Smile 

my top wants are:
• Verity Piplups (Except ITA)
• Korean League Mimikyus (Except ITA)
• 2017-2018 Birthday Events
• Korean Marshadows (Except SPA)
• Korean Charizards
• Any of the codes mentioned above, also in redeemed form

My spreadsheet > https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...p=drivesdk

My codes:
• Target Bullseye Charizard NA
• Mt.Tensei Marshadow NA
• Aether Silvally NA
(Jan 16, 2018, 07:45 PM)GhostlyFlare Wrote: I ask that all events be UT and legit, if you're not sure ask me and I'll direct you to some friends who can check them for you ^_^
*It should also be noted that I am completely fine with clones, and anything I trade will also be cloned.

Mostly looking for new proofed events and codes (VC Celebi, NicoNico Corsola, Raw Scraps, Groudon/Kyogre etc.), but also accepting almost anything not already on my spreadsheet + other langs Smile 

my top wants are:
• Korean Charizards

My codes:
• Mt.Tensei Marshadow NA
• Aether Silvally NA

I have vc Celebi if you need it. mighta reqd that wrong, Im too skeept ribht now. welcome to the community!
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Jan 16, 2018, 09:51 PM)Dova Wrote:
(Jan 16, 2018, 07:45 PM)GhostlyFlare Wrote: I ask that all events be UT and legit, if you're not sure ask me and I'll direct you to some friends who can check them for you ^_^

my top wants are:
• Korean Charizards

My codes:
• Mt.Tensei Marshadow NA
• Aether Silvally NA

I have vc Celebi if you need it. mighta reqd that wrong, Im too skeept ribht now. welcome to the community!
Thanks for the welcome! I find it kind of weird trading here after being on GameFAQ's, Neoseeker and Reddit for so long! I've known about this place for ages and decided i'd give it a chance.

Is the VC Celebi redeemed already? If so, what lang is it?

my top wants are:
• Korean Charizards

My codes:
• Mt.Tensei Marshadow NA
• Aether Silvally NA
@GhostlyFlare 
While I hate to say it, the community isnt as active as it used to be, however there are still alot of awesome and helpful people. Sorry that I butchered that sentence, I was like 90% asleep. Anyway I already obtained the Celebi and its English.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Added (Proofed):
• Colorfull Eeveelutions Vaporeon (FRE, VVRTO)
• Colorfull Eeveelutions Espeon (ENG, VRTO)
• Colorfull Eeveelutions Sylveon (FRE, VVRTO)
• NicoNico Corsola (SPA, rarity TBD)
• Korean Marshadow (SPA, VRTO/Other langs)
(Jan 17, 2018, 05:57 AM)Dova Wrote:

Mostly looking for new proofed events and codes (VC Celebi, NicoNico Corsola, Raw Scraps, Groudon/Kyogre etc.), but also accepting almost anything not already on my spreadsheet + other langs :) 

my top wants are:
• Korean Charizards

My codes:
• Mt.Tensei Marshadow NA
• Aether Silvally NA
@GhostlyFlare 
While I hate to say it, the community isnt as active as it used to be, however there are still alot of awesome and helpful people. Sorry that I butchered that sentence, I was like 90% asleep. Anyway I already obtained the Celebi and its English.

Yeah, doesn't seem too bad though! GameFAQ's is my home, but I also like to branch out to other sites to get more contacts/trade partners and meet other event collectors. 
Unfortunately, I already have a redeemed ENG Ilex Celebi though, but thank you for the offer! :)
(Jan 17, 2018, 06:54 AM)GhostlyFlare Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2018, 05:57 AM)Dova Wrote:

my top wants are:
• Korean Charizards

My codes:
• Mt.Tensei Marshadow NA
• Aether Silvally NA
@GhostlyFlare 

Yeah, doesn't seem too bad though! GameFAQ's is my home, but I also like to branch out to other sites to get more contacts/trade partners and meet other event collectors. 
Unfortunately, I already have a redeemed ENG Ilex Celebi though, but thank you for the offer! Smile
@GhostlyFlare 
I figured you would. Ive never really cared too much about events and as aresult of doing little research I find myself having traded away some really rare pokemon. Ill look closer at your spreadsheet and confirm I dont have what you seek.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova 
Appreciate it! And no worries if you can't find anything :P
eng umbreon colourful friends for french espeon colourful friends?
eng flareon colourful friends for french Colorfull Eeveelutions Vaporeon?
french 7-11 jpn sorrel  lucario for your kor jpn sorrel lucario?