Poll: Is Shiny Umbreon the best Shiny Eeveelution to you?
This poll is closed.
Yes
54.55%
6 54.55%
No
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] SLS- The Shiny Lunar Shop!*REVISED....AGAIN*
(Jul 12, 2018, 10:58 AM)Bendytheinkdemon37 Wrote: @Umbreon9004 can we trade right now and sorry for not responding went to California for a while and forgot my phone
@Bendytheinkdemon37 

Sorry, ive been busy for awhile as well. working on getting a job currently. already looking good for a job at a store known as GoodWill(Thrift Store)
but tommorow or some point today is good, as i start a volunteer position on Saturday and Sunday from 12-5 for two weeks
(Jul 12, 2018, 03:02 PM)Umbreon9004 Wrote:
(Jul 12, 2018, 10:58 AM)Bendytheinkdemon37 Wrote: @Umbreon9004 can we trade right now and sorry for not responding went to California for a while and forgot my phone
@Bendytheinkdemon37 

Sorry, ive been busy for awhile as well. working on getting a job currently. already looking good for a job at a store known as GoodWill(Thrift Store)
but tommorow or some point today is good, as i start a volunteer position on Saturday and Sunday from 12-5 for two weeks

@Umbreon9004 is right now ok
You still have the Diancie and Darkrai? My Genesect and Crobat are still on the table.

I examined them a bit further after finding out about the Judge feature.

Genesect has maxed IV's all around as well as a maxed Speed EV and, of course, a Hasty nature. It appears the rest of its EV's are a bit of a messy spread, though; I can use berries on it and rework the stats if I need to.

Camazots the Crobat is a mess through and through, but I honestly expected no less of a Pokemon I randomly caught in the beginning stretches of the game. He oddly has a maxed Attack IV despite the nerfing Calm nature... He's weird to say the least, but eh. I like weird. XD

Also, one member of the rest of the shiny roster changed since last time; one of my friends got ahold of a shiny Mewtwo and gave me it for the Lugia. The ltitle green man's packing maxed IV's all around except for Attack (which Mewtwo is better off without anyway) though again, its EV's could use work to make it even better. It's packing Psystrike, Ice Beam, Focus Blast, and Calm Mind.