Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SMOGON] Goodra in UU?
Why is Goodra in UU? It can be an amazing specially defensive wall if it has sp def boosting nature plus some sp def investment
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Goodra's incredible Special Defense allows it to serve as an effective special tank while still being able to dish out decent damage thanks to its base 100 Attack and 110 Special Attack stats. Its useful defensive typing and ability Sap Sipper back up Goodra's natural bulk, giving it three resistances and one immunity. Goodra has great coverage options; fortunately, Goodra also has the stat distribution to run both physically and specially oriented sets. However, its mediocre Defense stat combined with a lack of reliable recovery outside of Rest gives it stiff competition in its roles when compared to other Dragon-types such as Hydreigon and Salamence, both of which have greater Speed and reliable recovery in Roost.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Mar 10, 2016, 09:08 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Goodra's incredible Special Defense allows it to serve as an effective special tank while still being able to dish out decent damage thanks to its base 100 Attack and 110 Special Attack stats. Its useful defensive typing and ability Sap Sipper back up Goodra's natural bulk, giving it three resistances and one immunity. Goodra has great coverage options; fortunately, Goodra also has the stat distribution to run both physically and specially oriented sets. However, its mediocre Defense stat combined with a lack of reliable recovery outside of Rest gives it stiff competition in its roles when compared to other Dragon-types such as Hydreigon and Salamence, both of which have greater Speed and reliable recovery in Roost.
Thanks!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?