Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SMOGON] LF : WiFi Battle - Any Tier
What's up guys!? I'll be making myself available to do competitive battles with all you members in the community. My objective is really to learn from each of you as well as breaking the ice with the competitive battlers of the forums. It doesn't matter how much experience you have, all battles will be accepted. Thank you guys :]

Tag me @Marcusube so I can see when you request btw
I'm open to battle in singles or doubles format.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
@Excalibur0126 What tier in singles?
How about any Pokemon except legendaries? I don't exactly have a tier team set up, so I'll be using my Flash Clash team.
(May 24, 2016, 06:41 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: How about any Pokemon except legendaries? I don't exactly have a tier team set up, so I'll be using my Flash Clash team.

Post replays please
@Akae47 Replays of the competition? I didn't save any because they were usually just a couple turns.
I would love an OU battle and can you please give me some recommendations after?  :D
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
@Excalibur0126 @Johnnyspyguy Alright, sounds cool. Hit me up on Friday, I have exams and stuff to study for so I won't be free until then
Sweet!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
@Marcusube I'll PM you bruh for some battles