Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Pokemon VGC 2017 Baek to Baek Battles Episode One

Hey everyone, I'm James Baek. I have been a Worlds Competitior for the last 3 years of playing VGC and I also make content not only to help others and share ideas but to help me improve. This is my first episode of a series called VGC Baek to Baek Battles where I go on the Battle Spot ladder and play against people across the world, playing with different teams and learning from my mistakes. I hope you will join me for my adventure throughout VGC 2017.
Awesome James! thanks for the share!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Sweet, love how we are getting actual players in here to share their videos.
Sub'd! So cool to see people like you on the forum, can't wait to watch the meta unfold and watch how you play.

[:
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Nov 23, 2016, 09:47 PM)Rogue Wrote: Sub'd! So cool to see people like you on the forum, can't wait to watch the meta unfold and watch how you play.

[:

Yeah @Jamesspeed1  is crazy good. Definitely someone to watch in VGC17 also check out @Baz Anderson he just registered and he finished 7th in the world last year.
(Nov 23, 2016, 11:08 PM)Justin Wrote:
(Nov 23, 2016, 09:47 PM)Rogue Wrote: Sub'd! So cool to see people like you on the forum, can't wait to watch the meta unfold and watch how you play.

[:

Yeah @Jamesspeed1  is crazy good. Definitely someone to watch in VGC17 also check out @Baz Anderson he just registered and he finished 7th in the world last year.

Yooo, cool! Always a good thing to have such great players on the forum.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Nov 23, 2016, 11:23 PM)Rogue Wrote:
(Nov 23, 2016, 11:08 PM)Justin Wrote:

[:

Yooo, cool! Always a good thing to have such great players on the forum.

James said he'll probably try to do a team report once he's done using the team for the videos.
Haha dude I love the "Baek to Baek". Excited to see the series grow.