Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SMOGON] "The Search" Tournament
PokePower is offline on both pokemonforever and 3ds, if he doesnt return soon maybe he forfeits and they get 0.5 points?
0.5 points....UNACCEPTABLE!
No, it will be count as a loss if he isn't available for the next 27 min!
(May 6, 2016, 06:59 PM)Ozmodayis Wrote: 0.5 points....UNACCEPTABLE!

Well you never battled :D I dont make the rules, TehBestCloner decides Wink
Actually we will terminate the matches that didn't happened ~
And since Cord lost to Power, it should be fair to everyone Smile
OK ^^ @TehBestCloner Is it something left now or is evrything done?
So the current standing:
1. Ant (3)
2. Cord (2)
3. Ozmo (1)
4. Day (0)

So yea... we have only 4 people competed so I will pick the top 2 for the League!
We will have 1 week to get ready for the upcoming League system~
Ant as first place will receive a Darkrai Gamestop US Code and the privilege of the First Gym Leader for our League! Please contact me for more info!
Cord will also receive a Darkrai US Code and will be appointed as the First Wannabe Gym Leader for the League! Please contact me for more info!
Thanks to Osmoz and Day for joining! You two will receive a Maxed IV Timid Darkrai from the Gamestop event with my OT as a gift for joining! 

Note: The Darkrai from Davizz event is untouched, meaning its IVs aren't max D:'
If Ant and Cord want, you can receive the hacked max IV Darkrai instead of the code~
Your choice Smile

Thanks everyone for participating and we are looking forward for the grand opening of Pokemon Center League!
Cheers
...Osmoz?
(May 6, 2016, 07:15 PM)Ozmodayis Wrote: ...Osmoz?
Ozmo ~.~''
Sorry!
(May 6, 2016, 07:13 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote: So the current standing:
1. Ant (3)
2. Cord (2)
3. Osmoz (1)
4. Day (0)

So yea... we have only 4 people competed so I will pick the top 2 for the League!
We will have 1 week to get ready for the upcoming League system~
Ant as first place will receive a Darkrai Gamestop US Code and the privilege of the First Gym Leader for our League! Please contact me for more info!
Cord will also receive a Darkrai US Code and will be appointed as the First Wannabe Gym Leader for the League! Please contact me for more info!
Thanks to Osmoz and Day for joining! You two will receive a Maxed IV Timid Darkrai from the Gamestop event with my OT as a gift for joining! 

Note: The Darkrai from Davizz event is untouched, meaning its IVs aren't max D:'
If Ant and Cord want, you can receive the hacked max IV Darkrai instead of the code~
Your choice Smile

Thanks everyone for participating and we are looking forward for the grand opening of Pokemon Center League!
Cheers

Is it ok if I send you a PM on this site soon?