Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SMOGON] UCL Style League - Sign Up - CLOSED
We have decided that the draft will take place at UTC 18:30 on Saturday 17th October. I'll be PMing each of you the time in your personal timezone in case you do not read this message. If you have any issues with this, please let me know ASAP.

Edit: Jetman99 is currently working on creating a website for the league. On it we will post any information, the teams drafted by each player, the fixture, the leaderboard and more. We will give you a link once it is functional.
Jetman has finished the website and it looks great!
Here's a link: http://pkmn4everfmdl.weebly.com/
That website is absolute class, nice one Jetman and RebornFX, this is turning out to be a nice little league Smile

[Image: very-ucl.png]

I second the motion that the website is absolutely amazing.
The web looks so great! I'm so excited!!!!
(Oct 13, 2015, 05:06 AM)RebornFX Wrote: Jetman has finished the website and it looks great!
Here's a link: http://pkmn4everfmdl.weebly.com/

Very very nice! :-) Who is the helsinki hydreigons?! :D I'm rootin' for you just cause I'm a norse aswell.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 13, 2015, 07:38 AM)Aether Wrote: That website is absolute class, nice one Jetman and RebornFX, this is turning out to be a nice little league Smile

[Image: very-ucl.png]

All credit goes to Jetman. I was blown away by how great it looks Smile He really went all out on it.
Thank you guys. It was nothing just helps to keep all questions to a minimum and helps every stay organised.

P.S The draft is at 18:30 UTC on Saturday the 17th of October be there. Also please read the bottom of the details page (I recommend all of it though).
Can everyone who has entered please check skype before the draft date on details about the draft please.