Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Fun Hydregion Set!
Hey guys! I made up this cool Hydregion set where you can spam Draco Meteor with no drawbacks! This is the set:
Hydregion @ Scope Lens
Timid Nature
252 Sp.Atk/252 Speed/4 Def
Focus Energy
Draco Meteor
Dark Pulse
Coverage move (please help me get the move!)
Feedback would really be appreciated! BTW, I'm using this in OU
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
As a fourth move possibly run either Substitute to make setting up easier, U-turn to bluff a Choice Item or Fire Blast/Earth Power for coverage options. It's a pretty cool set idea :]
Thanks!

My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

So it's a bit like the CritDra set on Kingdra (Scope Lens+Sniper+Focus Energy) ? Pretty cool!
Yeah but Hydregion has more power  :D

(Jun 23, 2016, 05:01 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: Yeah but Hydregion has more power  :D

@Johnnyspyguy On paper, yes, but Kingdra has the sniper ability, meaning that crits hit way harder.
Oh cool! But Hydregion is in a higher speed tier and you can't use swift swim @"le2017"

(Jun 26, 2016, 01:13 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: Oh cool! But Hydregion is in a higher speed tier and you can't use swift swim @"le2017"

That's correct, I guess both are usable :]