Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SPOILER] Me Vs. Team Rainbow Rocket
I decided to take on Team Rainbow Rocket a little differently to everyone else. I'm taking on RR's bosses using the Pokemon I used in the games the Bosses originate from. I want to make this a real challenge for myself, and in this I'll be recording my progress through the Team Rocket Castle.

Bosses Defeated: 2 | Current Boss: Cyrus

Hoenn Team:
[Image: medicham.png]
Medicham @ Coba Berry
Level 62
Ability:  Pure Power
- High Jump Kick
- Detect
- Force Palm
- Meditate

[Image: sceptile.png]
Sceptile @ Big Root
Level: 63
Ability: Overgrow
- Leaf Storm
- Crunch
- Giga Drain
- Agility

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​[Image: latios.png]
Latios @ Quick Claw
Level: 61
Ability: Levitate
- Luster Purge
- Dragon Claw
- Psycho Shift
- Dragon Breath

[Image: salamence.png]
Salamence @ Hard Stone
Level: 63
Ability: Intimidate
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​- Dragon Claw 
- Zen Headbutt
- Fly
- Rock Slide 

[Image: mightyena.png]
Mightyena @ Red Card
Level: 62
Ability: Quick Feet
- Sucker Punch
- Fire Fang
- Ice Fang
- Howl
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
[Image: absol.png]
Absol @ Absolite
Level: 62 
Ability: Pressure / Magic Bounce
- Sucker Punch 
- Psycho Cut
- Confide
- Rock Slide

Vs. Archie

I knew from the leaks the Bosses of Team Rainbow Rocket use a Legendary Pokemon, and I was fairly prepared for this fight...or so I thought. Little did I know Archie's Team would be Level 64-66! I was 3 levels under his Pokemon, but I pressed on anyway. I led with my Medicham and Archie's Mightyena surprised me with Intimidate. High Jump Kick managed to hit, but didn't defeat the Mightyena, in return, I was hit with a Critical Hit from Crunch, but luckily I survived and used Force Palm to finish it off. Next was Crobat, so in response I used Latios, I hit Luster Purge, and my Quick Claw activated so I was able to deal good damage. Crobat had Dark Pulse however, I survived the first Dark Pulse, and the second...but the second one actually Fliched me! I prayed for the Quick Claw activation.......AND IT ACTIVATES! Muk comes out so I decide to switch to Salamence to deal with it. I hit it with Zen Headbutt, but it didn't do too much damage, just less than half. The Muk has Ice Punch, which kills Salamence. I go to Absol and defeat it with a Critical Hit Psycho Cut. Next up is Sharpedo, of course, so I go to Sceptile. I live Sharpedo's Ice Fang and KO it with Leaf Storm. In comes Kyogre, and by god I'm terrified at this point. I quickly switch to Medicham, sacrificing it to save Sceptile who would hace lost to Ice Beam. I switch back to Sceptile, free of a Special Attack drop, and hit Leaf Storm. Sharpedo's Ice Fang left Sceptile on 34 Hp, enough for Overgrow to activate. Kyogre's Special Defense let's it just survives, beating me with Thunder. Mightyena comes in and finishes it off with Sucker Punch. Now, on to Maxie...

Vs. Maxie

It actually took me two attempts to beat Maxie. I'll just share the victory. For the most part, the fight was the same, Weezing wasn't as hard to deal with but the real challenge was with Camerupt. It managed to barely survive Sceptile's Leaf Storm and OHKOs me with Flamethrower. I go to Mightyena to Sucker Punch it, only for Maxie to use a Full Restore. I have no healing items whatsoever, so there's that. I Sucker Punch it and it does basically nothing, Camerupt uses Earthquake and activates Mightyena's Red Card sending out Groudon. Groudon wrecks me with Earthquake, so out comes my only full Hp Pokemon, Latios. Latios outspeeds Groudon and the only thing I can do is Luster Purge. It only takes 3 Luster Purges and Groudon is defeated. Camerupt goes down to 2 Luster Purges shortly after. Away goes my Hoenn Team, now to prepare for Cyrus.
OU MASTER RACE