Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SPOILER] USUM is pretty garbage so far
@PerchPond I wish there was a way to turn off certian cutscenes the creators deem unsubstancial, speed up the text cause for some reason it takes forever in this game, and make everyone harder. Unfortunately there is no adult version of the game, as much as i want there to be. I just hope the gen four remakes are good
(Nov 18, 2017, 06:27 PM)gkh1997 Wrote: Welp, a lot of people in Smogon Orange Islands disliked cutscenes because it hurts the replay value~
@gkh1997 Yeah, and it prolongs soft-resets in some cases Undecided However, they moved around some cutscenes in USUM to make softresetting easier, as with the starters for example
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Nov 18, 2017, 08:20 PM)The Flying Scotsman Wrote: @PerchPond I wish there was a way to turn off certian cutscenes the creators deem unsubstancial, speed up the text cause for some reason it takes forever in this game, and make everyone harder. Unfortunately there is no adult version of the game, as much as i want there to be. I just hope the gen four remakes are good
@The Flying Scotsman Yes they should reconsider that somehow. It saddens me that they made Melemele island a 5 hour long tutorial of every function in the game. Undecided It would make more sense to me if they mention a function, like photographing Pokémon, and then if I wanted to seek out that function (my choice), then I would get an introduction to that function.

If the remakes happen that is Sleepy Wink
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda