Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SPOILER] USUM is pretty garbage so far
What i like about games of pokemon are the stories/rivals if they have a lot.

I hope they wanted to put Team r ain etc to hint them at next games with Yellow remake or something.

I wonder if ash will ever have pika evolve into a new evolution, just like with greninja with a bond.

''when a trainer bonds with a pokemon more than anyone could do, the mon evolve into a special pokemon''

It would be funny if Ash pikachu would in future become a Legendary as being unique

(Cause they also had Nebby evolve into legend) so if that can happen, then its possible we see more similiar mons in future that evolve in legends.
@PerchPond No, I'm not trolling.

After you beat RR

The only one who stays around is Giovanni, so the postgame literally only has 1 new returning character after Rainbow Rocket

Also B2W2 had the most returning characters
OU MASTER RACE
(Nov 17, 2017, 04:47 PM)Kris Wrote: @PerchPond No, I'm not trolling.

After you beat RR

The only one who stays around is Giovanni, so the postgame literally only has 1 new returning character after Rainbow Rocket

Also B2W2 had the most returning characters
Hmm, disregarding my entire segment and picking out one line isn't very compelling. Also returning characters mean that they are in the game, if they stay around or not is quite irrelevant. Not that I care though
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
@PerchPond I left it out because I'd come across as arguing haha, it's just a game after all.
OU MASTER RACE
(Nov 17, 2017, 04:55 PM)Kris Wrote: @PerchPond I left it out because I'd come across as arguing haha, it's just a game after all.
You started arguing by saying that complaining is stupid and that if I don't like cutscenes I shouldn't have bought the games. So why comment at all then?
@PerchPond Stating an opinion isn't arguing though Huh

I apologize if I came across as arguing but I was really just stating my honest opinion.
OU MASTER RACE
(Nov 17, 2017, 05:02 PM)Kris Wrote: @PerchPond Stating an opinion isn't arguing though Huh

I apologize if I came across as arguing but I was really just stating my honest opinion.
You directly commented on what I wrote, that is argumentative (as in discussing, not having a quarrel). If you really thought that it's "just a game", then me saying that it's pretty garbage so far wouldn't trigger you. Debating and exchanging views is healthy in every sense so I really don't understand why you feel like apologizing
@PerchPond Kappa Kappa Kappa
OU MASTER RACE
(Nov 17, 2017, 05:14 PM)Kris Wrote: @PerchPond Kappa Kappa Kappa
How nice
Welp, a lot of people in Smogon Orange Islands disliked cutscenes because it hurts the replay value~
What is a signature and how do I get one?