Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Breeding Suggestions
Hello everyone, I'm back from visiting family for the holidays,

I am currently working on a few breeding projects while I am waiting to get Ultra Moon, so in order to keep my self preoccupied and not obsessing over the new games, I am working on breeding a few pokes that I have been looking into.  However I am running out of pokemon that I have been planing out, so I'm looking for any suggestions that I can breed within Sun/Moon.  If you do suggest some pokemon, please remember to add some natures and ev spreads that work well with them. 

Some of the pokemon that I already have sets for / done are:
- Glalie           - Hariyama           - Mismagius           - Golisopod           - Sandslash (Alolan)           -Torracat ( :3 )          
- Vikavolt           - Porygon Z           - Oricorio           - Metagross

Non-meta is preferred  Tongue
Mawr
Ok one momento.

*heads over to Pokemon Showdown*

Showdown's taking a while to load, let me try the browser instead.

Quill-bro @ Eviolite  
Ability: Bulletproof  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD  
Bold Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Spikes  
- Synthesis  
- Leech Seed  
- Iron Defense

You know I had to do it to 'em. Also I have a Chespin if you want one with the Nature and junk

OU MASTER RACE
Basically Chlorophyll Venusaur but with redirection

Tangela @ Eviolite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 196 HP / 252 SpA / 60 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Ancient Power
- Rage Powder
- Sleep Powder

Other optiions: Leaf Storm, HP-Ice, Synthesis, Sludge Bomb, Knock Off

Pair it with Charizard Y or Kanto Ninetales and deal the dmg or spread the spores. 60 Spe EVs make you speed tie with base 108, you can shift EVs between HP and Speed for whatever you want to outspeed

Cheers
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
Ok I can work with these, only a few things to add:

@Kris  Umm.. Quilladin can't learn Iron Defence in Sun/Moon, it can only get it from a move tutor in Ultra SuMo.  So I might have to switch the set around a bit and substitute iron defense for curse.

Adding onto that yeah, I am going to find it hard to get the HA off of GTS or something like that so it would be great to get one of these from you Senpai

@PerchPond Well you gave me a two in one with both a Tangela and partner with Drought, I'm thinking about using the Kanto Ninetails and I'm wondering if you happen to have a set for that too?
Mawr
@FireTaco My bad I actually forgot that
OU MASTER RACE
Here's a Doubles orientated Luxray set. I paired this with Mega Sceptile. I'll let you figure that out Kappa.

Luxray @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Discharge
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch
- Snarl
OU MASTER RACE
@FireTaco Sweet, I'll whip something up:

Ninetales @ Firium Z
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- HP-Ice
- Nasty Plot
- Protect

So a Z fire move in sun boosted by Nasty Plot does alot of damage, while being single target, letting you bypass Wide Guard. Rage Powder from Tangela lets you set up Nasty Plot to spam +2 sun-boosted Heat Waves. The Tangela set deals super-effective damage to Rock, Ground, Fire and Water, which leaves Dragons to wall Ninetales, which is why I put HP-Ice. Other neutral options are Dark Pulse, Extrasensory or Psyshock. Solarbeam seems overkill since Tangela offers STAB on Grass moves. Charcoal or Life Orb makes Heat Wave deal more damage overall, but missing out on a Fire-nuke seems like a wasted opportunity. This is a pretty "meta" set, but Ninetales learns like no moves at all so this is pretty much all it can make work.
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
If you want non-meta,

Accelgor @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sticky Hold
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Final Gambit

The ability doesn't really matter