Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Cosmog evolving help
So I'm jus doing some running around an wanted to see if anyone could help me out that has pokemon sun.... I would like to trade u cosmog's an trad back after there evolved... Then we could have one of each cover legendary right?... Or no? Lol
If u build it they will come... 
i dont get your point..you want your cosmog evolved to solgaleo?
(Mar 1, 2017, 12:46 AM)jhey-zone-bee Wrote: i dont get your point..you want your cosmog evolved to solgaleo?
Yes... That's what I'm tryin to find out if that's how it works... An if it dose if someone wants to help me out.... Don't have a copy of sun yet... Jus moon... But working on my dex so there's no rush... Jus Woundering if it would work like that...
Yes... Your cosmog(moon) when leveled up on another game(sun)...will be a solgaleo...

just a tip...make it a cosmoem first and level 52...

cosmoem evolves at level 53
OK cool yea I was wondering if it would work like that... An that's what I was doing rightnow was leveling it up... Cat hing ultra beasts rightnow...an working on my pokedex....
If we will meet again..i hope u have a lvl 52 cosmoem equipped with a rare candy..i may be able to help..
(Mar 1, 2017, 09:07 AM)jhey-zone-bee Wrote: If we will meet again..i hope u have a lvl 52 cosmoem equipped with a rare candy..i may be able to help..

Ok sounds good jhey....thanks
I have cosmoem up to lv 52 an has a rare candy... So whenever someone could give me a hand would be sweet.... Jus let me know.... Thanks...
(Mar 1, 2017, 11:23 PM)Blazedanfaded88 Wrote: I have cosmoem up to lv 52 an has a rare candy... So whenever someone could give me a hand would be sweet.... Jus let me know.... Thanks...

add me up and ill add you...see you in plaza

i only up for another hour...
OK cool ill add u up...