Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] FT: Events w/ Proof, LF: Events w/ Proof and Codes
Hello everyone ! Smile First of all i would like to apologize for anyone i haven't answered on my last shiny thread anymore. I was working too much and couldn't find the time to keep up to all requests and trades. I hope you guys aren't too mad with me  Tongue

I've just started collecting proofed Events, i don't know if that's also such a big thing here as shiny trades but why not give it a try.  Blush
So i'm really looking forward to expanding my Event collection and here comes the link to my list of events:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

At the moment i'm really looking for all Eevolutions with good proof, NA Lycanroc Codes, Cap Pika Codes  all other langs and proofed events i don't have  Wink

Please notice thati will only trade legit clones of the proofed events !

be patient with me when you make an offer i'm working a lot but i'll get back to you as soon as i can ! Heart
Do you have ORAS/Bank? If yes, I could give you the twentieth anniversary Arceus and Meloetta and an event Meowth.
I'm back again.
(May 17, 2017, 12:01 PM)Slo0ry Wrote: Hello everyone ! Smile First of all i would like to apologize for anyone i haven't answered on my last shiny thread anymore. I was working too much and couldn't find the time to keep up to all requests and trades. I hope you guys aren't too mad with me  Tongue

I've just started collecting proofed Events, i don't know if that's also such a big thing here as shiny trades but why not give it a try.  Blush
So i'm really looking forward to expanding my Event collection and here comes the link to my list of events:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

At the moment i'm really looking for all Eevolutions with good proof, NA Lycanroc Codes, Cap Pika Codes, Poke Lab Starters with good proof and all other langs and proofed events i don't have  Wink

be patient with me when you make an offer i'm working a lot but i'll get back to you as soon as i can ! Heart

Would you be interested in an event mew, genesect, or arceus? All of them obtained myself with OT: GF.  Also, I have event fancy pattern vivillon, summer 2014 event Heracross, and event pokeball pattern vivillon, obtained myself as well.  I also have TRU event Arceus and a Paris pokeball pattern vivillon with pokerus, not obtained myself.  Also, have a NA Lycanroc code.
i have some proofed events (mainly 1s ive gotten myself)
@Mr. Ultracool bank yes, ORAS not anymore just Y
@TestarudoRi i almost have all GF events just not on the list. very interested in fany pattern vivillion, summer 2014 heracross, TRU Arceus and the Code Smile do they all have proofs? i would give u 2 proofed events for 1 code.

@Pkmnlover sounds great wanna tell me which ones Smile?
(May 18, 2017, 03:47 AM)Slo0ry Wrote: @Mr. Ultracool bank yes, ORAS not anymore just Y
@TestarudoRi i almost have all GF events just not on the list. very interested in fany pattern vivillion, summer 2014 heracross, TRU Arceus and the Code Smile do they all have proofs? i would give u 2 proofed events for 1 code.

@Pkmnlover sounds great wanna tell me which ones Smile?

Sorry I am not sure exactly how to provide proof other than the fact that I obtained the fancy pattern Vivillion, summer 2014 Heracross, and the NA Lycanroc code myself.  I can provide you with the ID number and the OT number. Can not provide absolute proof for the TRU Arceus though since it was not obtained myself. I am more than willing to provide you with the Lycanroc code so you can verify it before the trade.  I am interested in Skytree Rayquaza and original hat pikachu.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing the 1s proofed are in proofed events also have NA lycanroc code (plan to use it sometime)
@TestarudoRi  okay if they have no proof i'm nit interested in the events but i always trade 2 proofed events for one code so thats perfect bc u want 2 ayways Smile i can't redeem the code bc i'm in eirope but i trust u with it . sounds good ^_^?
@Pkmnlover i wonder how can your XYZ zygarde be shiny :D? it can't be lol. 
what proofs do your XYZ yveltal and xerneas have?
its not shiny and its picture proof like wonder card, card where it says press a and more stuff