Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] FT: Proofed event Happy hour Meowth. LF: Offers.
Hi all.

I offer my Proofed video event (just got from a friend) Meowth Happy hour.

I'm in search of other languages Celebi
I have already complete set of Proofed Silvallys
Mimikyu in 2 languages(maybe also others)

And also looking for other Proofed events legit that i don't have (not injected etc, but accept clones)

So yeah, offer awaaay and let me know all your offers, even the least expected can become interested.
Would you consider accepting a happy hour pikachu?  I have one, but I love cats and would prefer to have the meowth version.
Hmmm, which is the id of the Pika and is it with vid proof? I can also be interested in others as long have vid proof and don't have
What is vid proof? :?

I dunno, I got it from someone in Japan for a legendary I think. I believe it's in a red ball if that helps.  Do you want me to power up the ds and check its id, or does me nor having a video of it mean it's not good?  I'm sorry, I'm pretty new to the terminology serious players use. >_<;
@Chansey No problem, sooner or later you will also get to know the tactics/strategy of these things(everyone starts with zero and then get good with collecting)

I shall now explain what i mean with video proof below:

When someone has a code of an event or goes to mystery gift to claim event from new released, they start recording from typing/ or earlier to the end of getting the gift etc or till delivery guy in pokemon center and then summary of the pokemon in party etc. (that is video proof) and its easy tooo, if you bought for example Pokemon gold/silver you get a code and you can 1 time use it to redeem in any lang you have the ingame set(I have it in Eng na/ eng pal etc for example)

Each save file is one new lang choose(some big collectors trade for similiar stuff)

Like the new event Pikachus (i have 9 lang complete set) of both(got the 2 missing of hoen from a friend)

I traded 1 proofed pika of self redeem to someone and got 1 proofed Ho-Oh movie for example proofed video.

If you also collect these pika you have a big chance to get alot of proofed events in few minutes.!
Oh, I see! Thanks for telling me. I don't have anything like that. ^^ But I like Pikachu too, so it's fine.
But with these new pikas released if you collect some and record with phone the redeem etc then ask around you get other great stuff in return, let me know when ya need help!
I already got both of mine. u_u; I didn't know this stuff. But it's fine because they're both cute.
Hmmm, how about i give you this Meowth for free? (you can send me any pkemon like magikarps/gastlys etc)
@Chansey
Then you can start collecting?(only if you want, and since you like cute things you can get other cute stuff too with this collecting stuff) For example eevees with moves it normally doesn't have shiny etc. and many others with vid proof)
Hey how about a proofed Tohoku pikachu 2017?