Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] First Gen 7 Shiny!
(Jan 25, 2017, 12:53 PM)Rockycombo Wrote: I found two in the wild in Y, Mienfoo and Floatzel. All my other shinies have been bred or chained. I still have that Mienshao though, love it to death.

Oh cool! I love mienshao too!
Well, I managed to find a shiny Hariyama last night before finding one holding a King's Rock. Accidentally nailed it.
Shiny Diglett while I'm breeding it...  Blush

Shiny Diglett
(Jan 26, 2017, 06:51 AM)Rockycombo Wrote: Well, I managed to find a shiny Hariyama last night before finding one holding a King's Rock. Accidentally nailed it.

Aww so sorry to hear that! Is this in sun/moon?
Yeah, it was in Moon. And I found a King's Rock eventually, so I'm happy with the end result.
(Jan 27, 2017, 08:19 AM)Sir Daniel Wrote: Shiny Diglett while I'm breeding it...  Blush

Shiny Diglett

Aww congratulations! I got a shiny phantump in gen 6 while breeding for a harvest one. He was the first one to have harvest too TwT
(Jan 27, 2017, 10:19 AM)Rockycombo Wrote: Yeah, it was in Moon. And I found a King's Rock eventually, so I'm happy with the end result.

Ah sweet now I know how to go about getting a politoed. Thanks for that!
I was ev training and I get an exeggcute shiny x) I named it "Surprise", then, I was completing my dex and for this needed a cottonee... He was shiny. I was sooo happy, I wanted him for YEARS. I named it "P'tit Filou" , it means something like "Lil'Rascal", in french...
(Jan 27, 2017, 11:09 AM)Paula-Parade Wrote: I was ev training and I get an exeggcute shiny x) I named it "Surprise", then, I was completing my dex and for this needed a cottonee... He was shiny. I was sooo happy, I wanted him for YEARS. I named it "P'tit Filou" , it means something like "Lil'Rascal", in french...

Awww that's so cool! Congrats on your shiny children, especially that cottonee you've been wanting!
This gen I found a shiny morellul in the wild and have hatched a shiny komala so far. Best luck I've had any gen.
Ermergerd sergnercher