Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] First PkHex Gen 7 Version is Out!
As the title implies, the people from ProjectPokemon have work diligently all this past week to work on updating the PkHex for Sun and Moon. When the game was "datamine" the past week, there was a preliminary verison of PkHex, but was untested with the launch copies of the games instead of ROMs / early copies. For anyone interested in Pkhexing Pokemon in their games, here's the link to the Project Pokemon's site below:

PkHex First Version
Can anyone tell me how to get homebrew running on my ds, i have the homebrew starter kit on my sd. But i cant get it running with any of the qr codes online. Im assuming theyre out of date. If anyone can help me get it running it would be awesome. Thank you!!
(Nov 17, 2016, 07:21 PM)LowlyGod Wrote: Can anyone tell me how to get homebrew running on my ds, i have the homebrew starter kit on my sd. But i cant get it running with any of the qr codes online. Im assuming theyre out of date. If anyone can help me get it running it would be awesome. Thank you!!

Whats your Firmware version?
these links arent working for me.must be down for now.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
@LowlyGod Yes some ways of running Homebrew are not working anymore due to firmware updates.
I'm using freakyhax as an entrypoint to Homebrew but you need the game Freakyforms Deluxe for it to work.
I'm not aware of any developments of new entrypoints though.
#LillieDefenseSquad
(Nov 18, 2016, 05:47 AM)Vinnie Wrote: @LowlyGod Yes some ways of running Homebrew are not working anymore due to firmware updates.
I'm using freakyhax as an entrypoint to Homebrew but you need the game Freakyforms Deluxe for it to work.
I'm not aware of any developments of new entrypoints though.

Ah for real. That sucks :/ Are you using a hard copy or download version ? Might look into getting a hard copy if so.
@LowlyGod I'm using a hard copy, picked up a second-hand one for 15 bucks. You have to play the boring game for 1 or 2 hours to unlock the feature you need though :P
Other than that, it was very easy to install and haven't had any problems with it so far.
#LillieDefenseSquad
Does zelda oot not work anymore?
(Nov 19, 2016, 06:59 PM)MysticMist07 Wrote: Does zelda oot not work anymore?

Ooh I have a link between worlds, tell me more hahah