Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Help battle tree
Ive been having a diffcult time trying to get through the battle tree beyond even 3 battles.So Im asking how to ev train cause I dont have the Items and my pokes arent ev trained the best.What should I do?
What pokes are you using right now
My walktrough team talonflame vikavolt and snorlax.I dont have any of the ev bossting items so thats my best team at the moment
Ya sometimes your walk through team isn't my best my walk thought team works perfectly fine. but on YouTube there are great vids explaining ev training
Wouldnt it take longer since I dont have the items that boost evs gained?
It would take longer but in this gen it isn't that long to begin with
@Noodles Try and use some of the giveaway pokemons that are on the site like rn theres a giveaway for a Battle ready Magmortar that is EV trained. another thing is try to have coverage and be ready for Walrein Stockpile stall so a good natured Tapu Koko is always a great add to the team not just for that but for outspeed period (vikavolt is a bit on the slow side)
I used these for Battle tree.

Vinnie's Giveaway Kangaskhan, Vinnie's Giveaway Magmortar and A-Ninetales I got from somewhere else. Can reach up to 15~20 in Single battle. :D

*Edit - I don't have Power items either, I just throw the pokemon I want ev train into Gym in Pokemon Pelago, set the number of section (4 EVs each section if the isle is upgraded fully) and put the 50 Berries and leave it like that for 2 days.