Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Have BR Shinys/Legendarys.. Need a few things.
So here is a little summary of what I have right now(Can probably get more BR quick, maybe not shiny, but feel free to ask)

All either 5 or 6IV, unless having specific Hidden Powers.

Shiny Dragonites, Admant, Multiscale, Extreme Speed 
Shiny Gliscor, Careful, Poison Heal
Shiny Landorus Have 6IV Admant and 6IV Impish
Shiny Metagross, Jolly 
Shiny Heatran, Timid
ShinyLatios, Timid
ShinySalamence, Jolly

I have a ton of other BR Pokemon, just ask, chances are I have it, have other random shinys too, just ask.

Also, I have a ton of legendarys, most not optimal and BR but I have them if your looking.

LOOKING FOR:

Volcarona, Timid, Giga Drain

Keldeo, Timid

Jirachi
Meloletta
Genesect
Deoxys

If you have cool shiny BR pokes I may be interested too, but Mainly mainly looking for Volcarona with Giga drain and Keldeo! Thank you so much!!
(Apr 1, 2017, 07:13 PM)Invader Wrote: So here is a little summary of what I have right now(Can probably get more BR quick, maybe not shiny, but feel free to ask)

All either 5 or 6IV, unless having specific Hidden Powers.

Shiny Dragonites, Admant, Multiscale, Extreme Speed 
Shiny Gliscor, Careful, Poison Heal
Shiny Landorus Have 6IV Admant and 6IV Impish
Shiny Metagross, Jolly 
Shiny Heatran, Timid
ShinyLatios, Timid
ShinySalamence, Jolly

I have a ton of other BR Pokemon, just ask, chances are I have it, have other random shinys too, just ask.

Also, I have a ton of legendarys, most not optimal and BR but I have them if your looking.

=4LOOKING FOR:

Volcarona, Timid, Giga Drain

Keldeo, Timid

Jirachi
Meloletta
Genesect
Deoxys

If you have cool shiny BR pokes I may be interested too, but Mainly mainly looking for Volcarona with Giga drain and Keldeo! Thank you so much!!

what shinies do you have that you are willing to trade for other shinies? I have a shiny rayquaza, zoroark and xerneas if you're interested.
I'll trade you deoxys for landorus
I have a Timid Volcarona but Giga Drain isn't TM anymore is it??? *Cries because shiny Timid Latios is dream poke*
I have a shiny 6IV Suicune and a Timid Volcarona. I know you didn't ask for Suicune but it's literally the best mon I have. Oh and a shiny Gardevoir if you're into that. I really want that Latios lol.