Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Help With trade evolution
I have a kadabra I caught with a fastball when it was an abra and am looking to get it back. Is there anyone else who needs help with a trade evolution who can help me out? Ill send your pokemon right back. I am online now.
(Aug 16, 2017, 09:04 PM)bambam081890 Wrote: I have a kadabra I caught with a fastball when it was an abra and am looking to get it back. Is there anyone else who needs help with a trade evolution who can help me out? Ill send your pokemon right back. I am online now.

If you're still around I can help with this? I don't need anything trade evolutioned myself, but I can send over something of worth to me as collateral if you don't trust me to send the Kadabra back  Heart
(Aug 16, 2017, 10:35 PM)evilcackles Wrote:
(Aug 16, 2017, 09:04 PM)bambam081890 Wrote: I have a kadabra I caught with a fastball when it was an abra and am looking to get it back. Is there anyone else who needs help with a trade evolution who can help me out? Ill send your pokemon right back. I am online now.

If you're still around I can help with this? I don't need anything trade evolutioned myself, but I can send over something of worth to me as collateral if you don't trust me to send the Kadabra back  Heart
That would be great, and you can send anything you would like. I am signing on to festival plaza now, thanks!
(Aug 16, 2017, 10:45 PM)bambam081890 Wrote:
(Aug 16, 2017, 10:35 PM)evilcackles Wrote:

That would be great, and you can send anything you would like. I am signing on to festival plaza now, thanks!

Heading there now!  Heart
You are an Angel ......
(Aug 16, 2017, 10:50 PM)bambam081890 Wrote: You are an Angel ......

It's really no problem!  Heart I'm surprised no one else was around to help with this sooner
Do you want the Alakazam to learn the move 'Kinesis' or should I ignore?

EDIT: I kept old moves, but if you need me to provide a Heart Scale so it can learn Kinesis just let me know & I'll go put 1 on a breedject I have & send it over!
(Aug 16, 2017, 10:53 PM)evilcackles Wrote: Do you want the Alakazam to learn the move 'Kinesis' or should I ignore?

ignore please
(Aug 16, 2017, 10:52 PM)evilcackles Wrote:
(Aug 16, 2017, 10:50 PM)bambam081890 Wrote: You are an Angel ......

It's really no problem!  Heart I'm surprised no one else was around to help with this sooner

I was a bit surprised to, but at least someone helped Heart
(Aug 16, 2017, 10:54 PM)bambam081890 Wrote:
(Aug 16, 2017, 10:53 PM)evilcackles Wrote: Do you want the Alakazam to learn the move 'Kinesis' or should I ignore?

ignore please

Did so!  Blush Made the call to ignore it (because I feared I was sitting on that page too long) & if you wanted it to learn it I would've provided a heart scale afterward