Poll: About what should be my next "All Our Favorite" post?
This poll is closed.
Electric-Types
30.00%
3 30.00%
Alolan Forms
50.00%
5 50.00%
Shadow Pokémon
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] All Our Favorite Dark Pokémon!
@0kamii Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky were amazing games with excellent stories.  I'd recommend them if you ever get the chance.
Not sure if I have the funds to get any of them right now, @LittleFoxS, but I'll certain try and find thorough walkthroughs of them online. Especially since I know the kind of standards you have for video games. Tongue

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

@0kamii  so sorry that I didn't respond to you earlier , I had to go on road trip for some reason but I'll here now so here's are some of my favourite dark types
Now I have many favourite dark types and here's my top three favourite 
1 - Mega Sharpedo 
2 - Darkrai
3 - Hydreigon

Now mega sharpedo has been a favourite for me for a long time and it was also an addition of my pokemon emerald team but without the mega 

For darkrai , It's mostly the combination of movesets instead of the looks and design of it but when I first saw the movie of Darkrai , I assumed that Darkrai was a ghost type since it can go through walls and floors but I was really shocked when I found out that it was dark type and ha became my favourite legendary dark type

And lastly hydreigon , hydreigon was really cool at first with three heads and I managed to evovle my deino to a zweilous to a hydreigon before the Elite 4 in my pokemon black game and it was my favourite dragon in gen 5 

Now moving on to the movesets here's what I use for my dark types 

Sharpedo 
Item : Sharpedoite
Ability : Strong Jaw
Nature : Adamant
IVs : 31 HP / 31 Atk / 31 Def / 31 Spe / x SpA / 31 SpD
EVs : 252 Spe / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Moveset :
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang
- Poison Fang
- Crunch

This moveset is basically making use with strong jaw with waterfall as a water type move

Darkrai
Item : Lum Berry
Ability : Bad Dreams
Nature : Modest
IVs : 31 HP / x Atk / 31 Def / 31 Spe / 31 SpA / 31 SpD
EVs : 252 Spe / 252 SpA / 4 HP
Moveset :
- Dark Void
- Nightmare
- Dream Eater
- Phantom Force

Now this is my go to moveset for Darkrai , put it to sleep , add nightmare to rack the damage with Darkrai's ability Bad Dreams , also putting dream eater for recovery and phantom force to avoid/scout the opponent's moves and attack them the next moment , it also hits mons that use priority defense moves and I just added a lum berry in case a stally mon decided to use a status move

Hydreigon
Item : Expert Belt
Ability : Levitate
Nature : Modest
IVs : 31 HP / x Atk / 31 Def / 31 Spe / 31 SpA / 31 SpD
EVs : 252 Spe / 252 SpA / 4 HP
Moveset :
- Dragon Pulse
- Signal Beam
- Earth Power
- Heat Wave

Now hydreigon can use a wide variety of moves , I was considering making hydreigon a mixed attacker but then I thought , It might not have enough power to destory the opponent so I just made it into a special attacker since hydreigon has stronger special attack than physical attack , dragon pulse as it's strongest special dragon move and for other dragon types , signal beam for psychic and grass types , earth power for fire , rock or steel types and heat wave for those ice types 

So yeah those are my favourite dark types