Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] LF Alolan Vulpix
I just want a normal female one with her HA. Could you please nickname her Aurora? Thank you so much! I must say that this is the only con I could find in Pokemon Moon.
(Nov 27, 2016, 05:37 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: I just want a normal female one with her HA. Could you please nickname her Aurora? Thank you so much! I must say that this is the only con I could find in Pokemon Moon.

i can breed one for you mine is in loveball can i get a alolan sandshrew with HA
I can try to get one, but it might take a while.
(Nov 27, 2016, 06:28 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: I can try to get one, but it might take a while.

alright i guess i will just hatch u an egg right now and when u have the ha sandshrew give me a call
(Nov 27, 2016, 06:32 AM)badhack10 Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2016, 06:28 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: I can try to get one, but it might take a while.

alright i guess i will just hatch u an egg right now and when u have the ha sandshrew give me a call

Okay, it might take a while though since I haven't even reached Mount Lanakila yet. I am on the island though. I just really want an Alolan Vulpix on my team.
(Nov 27, 2016, 06:54 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2016, 06:32 AM)badhack10 Wrote:

Okay, it might take a while though since I haven't even reached Mount Lanakila yet. I am on the island though. I just really want an Alolan Vulpix on my team.

adding ur fc to trade have a vulpix for u Smile
I'm afraid I don't have a Sandshrew yet. I'm sorry for making you wait.
(Nov 27, 2016, 07:20 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: I'm afraid I don't have a Sandshrew yet. I'm sorry for making you wait.

naw its ok i can just give it to you.
You coming online?
Wow, really? Thank you so much! I'll add you now.
Thank you so much! My team is finally complete! :D +1 rep!