Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] LF: Male Foreign Vannilite/Vannilish/Vanniluxe
if possible, i would like a foreign male vannilite or any other member of it's evolution line for masuda method. i'd be willing to trade a foreign scyther holding a metal coat, but if you want something else feel free to ask. also, since i want to hunt this in the original moon, i will not have access to poiple, naganadal, stakataka, blacephalon, or any thing else exclusive to the remakes, so keep that in mind if you want something besides the scyther. thank you in advance!
@Cubivor What is your region? US?

I think I have a Vannilish somewhere in my Sun, I can check its region later if you want to.
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
(Feb 23, 2018, 03:03 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @Cubivor What is your region? US?

I think I have a Vannilish somewhere in my Sun, I can check its region later if you want to.
my region is indeed the US, and any time should be fine. if it's female it won't really be a problem.
(Feb 23, 2018, 04:07 AM)Cubivor Wrote:
(Feb 23, 2018, 03:03 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @Cubivor What is your region? US?

my region is indeed the US, and any time should be fine. if it's female it won't really be a problem.

@Cubivor Okay, I'm not at home now but I'll check it as soon as I can. :D
@Cubivor 

I know I have been inactive the past week so it has looked abandoned but in the Transform the world ditto giveaway thread all ditto's are japanese which would help for masuda on anything American if you are interested

@Cubivor I agree with Kane's suggestion. A foreign Ditto is definitively the best solution in the long run.  Big Grin
Also, in Gen 7 it goes by language now, not region. So a US player and an AUS player do not have foreign pokes anymore.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades