Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] LF trustworthy Cloner/s
(Mar 24, 2017, 06:18 PM)Frost Wrote: @Slo0ry are you still looking for one? and how many clones are we talkin? Smile

Hi!! I'm looking for a cloner! I'd like to have a full box of any shiny legendary that can be traded via GTS. If that's okay! I can show you my shiny legend list if you need me to!
(Mar 24, 2017, 07:00 PM)ShoukoShuziki Wrote:
(Mar 24, 2017, 06:18 PM)Frost Wrote: @Slo0ry are you still looking for one? and how many clones are we talkin? Smile

Hi!! I'm looking for a cloner! I'd like to have a full box of any shiny legendary that can be traded via GTS. If that's okay! I can show you my shiny legend list if you need me to!

of course! again im mostly on discord, and im always willing to help out as long as you dont mind trading for a long time xD
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I can clone, I'm pretty pedantic making sure the Pokemon I clone/gen are legal so you won't get any bad Pokemon. I'm on a +8 Timezone and work full time so you'll need to be available when I am, or we could work over the gts, send me a pm if you're interested.
(Mar 24, 2017, 07:07 PM)Frost Wrote:
(Mar 24, 2017, 07:00 PM)ShoukoShuziki Wrote:

of course! again im mostly on discord, and im always willing to help out as long as you dont mind trading for a long time xD

Sweet! What's your discord so I can add you? I'll also add you on my 2ds as well!
@Brockahly i got it covered for right now but thanks for th reply ! and i can't guarantee that the pokes are legit i want to get cloned so yeah xD
heh heh, glad to see your doing all right. :D happy cloning