Pokemon Forever
[S/M] LF trustworthy Cloner/s - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [S/M] LF trustworthy Cloner/s (/Thread-SUN-MOON-LF-trustworthy-Cloner-s)

Pages: 1 2

LF trustworthy Cloner/s - Slo0ry - Mar 24, 2017

Hello everyone :D  !

So i'm looking for one or more trustworthy cloner/s who are really reliable and online a lot because i'd need your services pretty often. I'm not interested in genning services. You'd just tell me when you're available and i'll be here - except i'm at work or something ( if thats the case, i'll let you know soon enough!). I got a lot of stuff (mostly shinies) i want to get cloned for trades and of course you could keep a clone of each everytime or pick something out of the rest of my pokes if you want. I always require collateral - i hope you understand Wink  I can't guarantee that the shinies i want to get cloned are legit and i will only use the clones for trades with persons who are aware of that and them being cloned.

It would be great if you have any references or something  Blush

I would really appreciate the help and hopefully i'm hearing from some of you soon ^-^ 

Thanks in advance!

RE: LF trustworthy Cloner/s - LonerBird - Mar 24, 2017

sorry for jumping on your post, but ive also been looking for cloners too. hope you find some.

tip. check giveaways, a lot of the ones doing them are cloners.

RE: LF trustworthy Cloner/s - Slo0ry - Mar 24, 2017

@LonerBird  hey np, welcome :D

thanks for the tip Smile

RE: LF trustworthy Cloner/s - Gyousei - Mar 24, 2017

I'd like to jump on this bandwagon as well, I've been looking for a cloner as well. I have a powersaves now but I am very confused as to how to use it, as the website offers basically no instructions.

@Gyousei  hey Smile lol i'd like to have one too . maybe i'll buy one next month :D but there are a lot great youtube instruction videos for that Smile

RE: LF trustworthy Cloner/s - Drangor2 - Mar 24, 2017

(Mar 24, 2017, 03:54 PM)Gyousei Wrote: I'd like to jump on this bandwagon as well, I've been looking for a cloner as well. I have a powersaves now but I am very confused as to how to use it, as the website offers basically no instructions.

There was some news on some people (like 6000 banned from online for creating/genning pokemon) in january, so, i suggest staying on guard) one little error could get you get banned from online( the good news is that there is also a backup plan/ to copy save file and other stuff etc.

@Slo0ry Did u got pm?

RE: LF trustworthy Cloner/s - Frost - Mar 24, 2017

@Slo0ry are you still looking for one? and how many clones are we talkin? Smile

@Frost  hello Smile first on thanks so much for your reply. right now i'm good and getting some stuff done Smile but can i get back to you if i need help again ?  Blush

RE: LF trustworthy Cloner/s - Frost - Mar 24, 2017

(Mar 24, 2017, 06:23 PM)Slo0ry Wrote:   hello Smile first on thanks so much for your reply. right now i'm good and getting some stuff done Smile but can i get back to you if i need help again ?  Blush

of course! Im mostly on Discord but i check on here everyday for some time. im always glad to help seeing as if my schedule is free.

@Frost thats great thanks so much i'll get back to you Smile!