Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] My complaints/praise for sun and moon
I like how there is a lot of thing that would make it easy to newcomers to understand the mechanics of the game. I know a lot of people complaining about how it shows you too much info in battle (effectiveness, turns, etc) but hey! you dont need paper anymore lol.
So the new hyper training mode seemed like a really cool idea for the new players to get an understanding about IV's and another way for those who weren't accesible to pokegen or 6iv dittos and such to be able to change their pokemons ivs, which is a good thing. The bad part is the pokemon need to be lvl 100 AND to need to farm fest bottle caps in order for them to go through the training bit. Sing there are no secret bases or O-powers in gen 7, the best way to level up your pokes is the elite 4, and it takes a considerable amount of time to bring them up all the way to 100. For something like simple online battling ( where the cap the pokes at lvl 50) this seems like an unnecesary requirement that makes me wonder why even bother adding the option at all if they don't want it to be used that often cause I know for a fact that people like me who like to have 2-3 boxes full of different team sure as hell aint gonna level them all to 100 if it takes so godamn long to do in the first place.  /rant over