Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] [Open] FREE Hidden Ability POKEMON!!(New hidden pokemon update soon!)
-ALL THE HIDDEN ABILITY POKEMON:
Eevee,Slowpoke,Gible,Dratini,Pichu,Abra,Grimer,Yungoos,Bagon,Magnemite,Togedemaru ,Geodude,Vulpix,Mareanie,poliwag,Cleffa,sandshrew,Goldeen,riolu,Magikarp,Cubone,Exeggcute,Pikipek,tentacool,
Diglett,Roggenrola,Jangmo-o,Pyukumuku,Absol,Drampa,Comfey,Sandygast,Bounsweet,Morelull,Stufful,Bruxish, Magby,caterpie,Psyduck,Alomomola,Paras,Wingull,Spinarak,Growlithe,Rattata,Dewpider,Trubbish,Finneon,Mudbray,Feebas,
Pinsar,Lillipup,Torkoal,Elekid,Chinchou,Minccino,Swablu,Swinub,Meowth,Carbink,Ledyba,Petilil,Scyther,pachirisu,Goomy,
Litwick,Nidoran(male and female), Venipede, Corsola, Drilbur (will get more "HA" pokemon)
all STARTER accept Gen 7 starter HA

-BATTLE READY PACHIRISU FINDING OWNER! D:

--please POST COMMENTS then private message me when i online....--

BY THE WAY I ALSO HELP EVOLUTION and Dont forget to rep me if you like the Pokemon :D
https://discord.gg/kJRwYv3

(i will be back on all friday!)
hello there. i am just a young trainer willing to fill my dex. if nobody has got it would i be able to take it off your hands.
add me Smile
I ALSO WNAT IT
sure Smile
@Eddy80667 A Friend Code is a 12-digit number exclusive to each 3DS system. You can't miss the Friend List icon. He's always happy to see you. Turn on your 3DS, then tap the Friend List icon (orange smiley face) located at the top of the Home Menu
2122-5769-2678
sorry :s
no problem xD
add me as well Smile
now what Huh