Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] PFA Quarter Finals Results: Toronto Maple Leafeons
Time for the playoffs! The time when the top 8 coaches of a division come together to see which of them deserves the right to be called Champion. I really want that title, but there is some stern competition (especially in the blue conference). Up first for my quarter finals battle, I face Alec of the Indianapolis Keldeos. If you remember, he beat me 5-0 the last time I faced him, so better make sure I don't get rekt like that again. Maybe I can even sweep through his team. I have the tools to do so. Let's see what those tools I'm referring to are.

☠️ THE LOSER OF THIS MATCH WILL BE ELIMINATED FROM THE CHAMPIONSHIP RUN! ☠️

The Team Line-ups

My Team : M-Pinsir, Clefable, Zygarde-50%, Empoleon, Arcanine, Hitmontop, Vanilluxe, Dhelmise, Heliolisk, Jellicent, Malamar

Alec (Indianapolis Keldeos): M-Beedrill, Latios, Marowak-Alola, Swampert, Metagross, Komala, Raichu, Keldeo, Florges, Pangoro, Tangela

[Image: pinsir-mega.gif]

Ludwig (Pinsir) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Level: 50
EVs: 68 HP / 252 Atk / 188 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Return
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack

If I can find the right opportunity, Mega Pinsir can run through Alec's team with ease. Everything that's faster than Mega Pinsir falls after it gets 2 Swords Dance boosts. Definitely my greatest wincon in the battle. I must preserve it until the correct moment. Return hits bulkier Pokemon very hard and makes for powerful STAB option. Earthquake hits what Return doesn't well. Flying + Ground coverage is one of the best offensive combinations. And defensive really. Looks at Gliscor and Landorus-T. Quick Attack is my priority option for faster threats.

I went with the same EV spread as last time. This simply has enough speed to outspeed Modest Latios by 1 point, which might be relevant. It's invested as much in Attack as I could for the damage output. Every little bit counts. And the rest was dumped into HP, keeping in mind that I wanted it to be able to come in on Stealth Rock three times if necessary. Which means an odd HP number is in order.

Offensive Calcs:

252 Atk Aerilate Pinsir-Mega Quick Attack vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Keldeo: 198-234 (61.1 - 72.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Aerilate Pinsir-Mega Quick Attack vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Beedrill-Mega: 186-218 (132.8 - 155.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Aerilate Pinsir-Mega Quick Attack vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Keldeo: 204-240 (122.8 - 144.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+4 252 Atk Aerilate Pinsir-Mega Quick Attack vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Latios: 166-196 (107 - 126.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Aerilate Pinsir-Mega Return vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Florges: 216-255 (116.7 - 137.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Aerilate Pinsir-Mega Return vs. 240 HP / 252+ Def Swampert: 183-216 (89.2 - 105.3%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO

Defensive Calcs:

252+ Atk Choice Band Metagross Bullet Punch vs. 68 HP / 0 Def Pinsir-Mega: 51-60 (34.2 - 40.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
I was worried about that because it was his only form of priority for stopping the sweep.

[Image: zygarde.gif]

Oryx (Zygarde) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Atk / 36 Def / 76 SpD / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Another reused EV spread, but with some modifications to the set. Most notably, Dragon Dance and the Weakness Policy. Because Florges did such a good job walling this thing last battle, I figured I would use it's power against him in this match. I knew I could easily take a Moonblast from full. If he brought Alolan Marowak and used that as his go-to again, I would expect this and go for a Dragon Dance. Or if it switches in after something of his has dropped, I would still Dragon Dance in it's face because then I would have no trouble breaking it at +3. And if I had +2, could outspeed the majority of things he has to combat that. Of course, this time I have to watch out for Tangela, which I'm pretty sure he will bring. It walls Zygarde pretty good, even with boosts. So I would like to make sure to take that down quickly if possible. I think I've already basically gone over the moveset, so I don't think I need to explain why I chose each individual move to you this time.

Just as a reminder from my last report against Alec, Alolan Marowak's Shadow Bone is a 3HKO meaning that (without defense drops) I can stall it out and heal off the damage with Rest. As well as other physical attackers lacking the proper coverage to break this Pokemon. After one Dragon Dance, this set has enough speed to outspeed non-Scarf Latios by 1 point, which in turn means that it outspeeds non-Scarf Keldeo too (which is also a big threat with access to Icy Wind).

Offensive Calcs:

108 Atk Zygarde Thousand Arrows vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Metagross: 92-110 (49.1 - 58.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
+3 108 Atk Zygarde Thousand Arrows vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Florges: 129-153 (69.7 - 82.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after
Leftovers recovery

Defensive Calcs:

252 SpA Life Orb Raichu Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 92 SpD Zygarde: 135-161 (62.7 - 74.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Thick Club Marowak-Alola Shadow Bone vs. 252 HP / 36+ Def Zygarde: 87-103 (40.4 - 47.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
0 SpA Florges Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 92 SpD Zygarde: 114-134 (53 - 62.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Icy Wind vs. 252 HP / 84 SpD Zygarde: 180-216 (83.7 - 100.4%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

[Image: dhelmise.gif]

Rupert (Dhelmise) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Steelworker
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Atk / 148 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Power Whip
- Shadow Claw
- Anchor Shot
- Earthquake

A great defensive pivot and all-out attacker, I feel like Dhelmise could be pretty good in this matchup. It has Power Whip to hit Swampert and Keldeo for some big damage. Shadow Claw for Latios and Metagross. Anchor to trap, as well as hit Florges very hard. And Earthquake is good against most things. His team is pretty grounded, barring Latios. And only Tangela can take it well. With triple STAB coverage like Dhelmise does, I don't know what Alec could hope to switch into this Pokemon. Dhelmise also gets relatively free switch ins on Tangela because it is immune to it's powder moves like Sleep Powder, and Leech Seed. The only thing I really fear from it is Knock Off, which hurts and also takes away from Dhelmise's special tanking capability.

I actually considered Assault Vest Heliolisk for this spot first because it has been such a good tank for me and takes on Raichu pretty good, but realized that Dhelmise just does it better in every way in this matchup. It can't pivot like Heliolisk can with it's U-turn or Volt Switch, but it can stop switches with Anchor Shot. I invested pretty heavily into bulk, even taking Latios out of range of dependably being OHKO'd by Shadow Claw. The main thing I had in mind was surviving Choice Specs Keldeo's Icy Wind, which it can survive 3 of. That's pretty good. It also takes Raichu's Hidden Power Ice really well, which I kinda had trouble with last time.

Offensive Calcs:

108+ Atk Steelworker Dhelmise Anchor Shot vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Florges: 126-150 (68.1 - 81%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
108+ Atk Dhelmise Shadow Claw vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Latios: 144-170 (92.9 - 109.6%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO

Defensive Calcs:

252 SpA Raichu Hidden Power Ice vs. 244 HP / 156 SpD Dhelmise: 50-60 (28.4 - 34%) -- 1.1% chance to 3HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Latios Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 148 SpD Assault Vest Dhelmise: 103-123 (58.1 - 69.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Icy Wind vs. 252 HP / 148 SpD Assault Vest Dhelmise: 58-70 (32.7 - 39.5%) -- 99.8% chance to 3HKO
0 SpA Florges Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 148 SpD Assault Vest Dhelmise: 37-45 (20.9 - 25.4%) -- 0% chance to 4HKO
0 SpA Swampert Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 148 SpD Assault Vest Dhelmise: 38-46 (21.4 - 25.9%) -- 0.9% chance to 4HKO

[Image: clefable.gif]

Tatl (Clefable) @ Kebia Berry
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 108 SpA / 148 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect

My Clefable this time around is a little more offensive oriented, rather than completely defensive. I wanted to bait Mega Beedrill this time around by staying in and OHKO'ing it with Psyshock, while Clefable takes Poison Jab due to it's Kebia Berry. Last end game against Alec, I didn't really have anything to touch it with. Just Moonblast. But of course, Moonblast is still good against a lot of his good Pokemon, like Keldeo and Latios. Wish and Protect work together to keep Clefable healthy, to heal up teammates, and/or to scout what opponent wants to do.

For the most part, I wanted this set to take hits well on the physically defensive side, since it can wall special attackers better. With max HP, this Clefable can live a Choice Band Gunk Shot from Pangoro and a Poison Jab from Mega Beedrill comfortably enough, so I didn't bother investing in Defense. 108 Special Attack with a Modest nature allows Clefable to dependably OHKO your standard Mega Beedrill with Psyshock. And I just dumped the rest into Special Defense for the reason I mentioned before. No big Poison or Steel attacks I was worried about from the special side of Alec's team.

Offensive Calcs:

108+ SpA Clefable Psyshock vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Beedrill-Mega: 140-166 (100 - 118.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
108+ SpA Clefable Moonblast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Keldeo: 138-164 (82.6 - 98.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
108+ SpA Clefable Moonblast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Latios: 116-140 (74.3 - 89.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Defensive Calcs:

252+ Atk Choice Band Pangoro Gunk Shot vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Kebia Berry Clefable: 141-166 (69.8 - 82.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Adaptability Beedrill-Mega Poison Jab vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Kebia Berry Clefable: 132-156 (65.3 - 77.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Keldeo Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 148 SpD Clefable: 87-103 (43 - 50.9%) -- 4.7% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Latios Psychic vs. 252 HP / 148 SpD Clefable: 72-85 (35.6 - 42%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

[Image: jellicent.gif]

Squishy (Jellicent) @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 236 HP / 4 Def / 188 SpA / 44 SpD / 36 Spe
Calm Nature
- Trick Room
- Dazzling Gleam
- Shadow Ball
- Recover

A tanky Jellicent with some offensive capability. This set's main intention is help me which defensively into certain Pokemon on Alec's team. Jellicent can do a better job in some cases than Clefable. It also has Trick Room potential because so many threats on Alec's team are pretty fast, and it can help set up slower members of my team to plow through, like Dhelmise. Dazzling Gleam gives me a really good option for damaging Pangoro, as well as Keldeo. Shadow Ball hits things like Alolan Marowak and Latios. And Recover keeps Jellicent around to take more hits. It has such good defensive typing that it can wall so many strong Pokemon.

I knew I wanted to be able to stall out Keldeo, thus Hidden Power Electric from the Choice Specs varient is a 3HKO. That means I can just Recover on it and stall them out. I also wanted to make sure that Pangoro went down rather easily, because it can be a bit of a nuisance with it's typing and movepool. As well as the fearsome Z Snatch set which gives it +2 Speed. Also stuck a Colbur Berry on Jellicent to make sure it survives a possible Banded Knock Off. The rest of the EVs went into Speed to get the upper-hand on something slower.

Offensive Calcs:

188 SpA Jellicent Dazzling Gleam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Pangoro: 172-204 (100.5 - 119.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
188 SpA Jellicent Shadow Ball vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Latios: 90-108 (57.6 - 69.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
188 SpA Jellicent Shadow Ball vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Marowak-Alola: 116-138 (85.9 - 102.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

Defensive Calcs:

252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Hidden Power Electric vs. 236 HP / 44+ SpD Jellicent: 86-102 (41.9 - 49.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Latios Draco Meteor vs. 236 HP / 44+ SpD Jellicent: 139-165 (67.8 - 80.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Pangoro Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 236 HP / 4 Def Colbur Berry Jellicent: 174-205 (84.8 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

[Image: empoleon.gif]

Neptune (Empoleon) @ Wacan Berry
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 244 HP / 100 Def / 20 SpA / 4 SpD / 140 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Scald
- Defog

Empoleon is my hazard setter and hazard control for this match. It helps defensively with being able to take attacks or attack combinations that the other teammates do not want to. Like from Beedrill and Latios. It dual walls both of their STAB attacks. Roar helps phaze out setup like Calm Mind Florges. and Scald helps deal with Alolan Marowak.

On the physically defensive side, Empoleon has a good chance to survive a Flare Blitz from Alolan Marowak, and eat hits from Mega Beedrill. On the specially defensive side, it takes moves from Latios with no problem. With Wacan Berry, I would have nothing to fear if I wanted to just lead and get Stealth Rock up with Empoleon. Raichu's Electric type attacks would not be able to OHKO. And I would not be pressure to switch, while he Volt Switches with Raichu and gets back his momentum. This set is also fast enough to outspeed Adamant Alolan Marowak. So I can just get the Scald off before it can hit me with a really powerful attack, potentially KOing it.

Offensive Calcs:

20+ SpA Empoleon Scald vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Marowak-Alola: 134-158 (99.2 - 117%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO

Defensive Calcs:

252+ Atk Thick Club Marowak-Alola Flare Blitz vs. 244 HP / 100 Def Empoleon: 162-192 (85.2 - 101%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Latios Draco Meteor vs. 244 HP / 0 SpD Empoleon: 83-98 (43.6 - 51.5%) -- 8.6% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Latios Psychic vs. 244 HP / 0 SpD Empoleon: 57-68 (30 - 35.7%) -- 35.2% chance to 3HKO
252 Atk Adaptability Beedrill-Mega U-turn vs. 244 HP / 100 Def Empoleon: 45-53 (23.6 - 27.8%) -- 83.3% chance to 4HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Komala Return vs. 244 HP / 100 Def Empoleon: 65-77 (34.2 - 40.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Florges Moonblast vs. 244 HP / 4 SpD Empoleon: 59-70 (31 - 36.8%) -- 73.8% chance to 3HKO

The Aftermath

Here is the battle code: BL6G-WWWW-WWW7-BWA2
Playoffs Round 1: Toronto Maple Leafeons (Tommy) .vs. Indianapolis Keldeos (Alec)
Team Bruno brought: Mega Beedrill, Swampert, Keldeo, Latios, Florges, Tangela
*Don't read the next spoiler or below unless you want to know the outcome or what I was thinking during the match.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turn by Turn Analysis

I'm using the numbers on the bottem of the screen during the battle's progression. The turn the first two Pokemon enter is more like a Turn 0 if you will. But in the replay's case, it's Turn 1.

Turn 0: I figured it would be alright just to scout with Clefable to check his lead.
Turn 1: I hope that he'll stay in with Mega Beedrill and Poison Jab, but he doesn't. And I launch Psyshock into Swampert.
Turn 2: Swampert sets up Stealth Rock after I switch into Dhelmise. It has a pretty good matchup against everything Alec has. Especially this particular mon.
Turn 3: I figure he'll fear Power Whip or Anchor Shot, so I throw off a Shadow Claw and catch the Latios switching in. Dhelmise gets a kill :D In comes Mega Beedrill.
Turn 4: I switch into my designated Mega Beedrill answer, being Empoleon, as he U-turns out again with Mega Beedrill. Into Keldeo.
Turn 5: Keldeo uses Secret Sword, but I anticipate it and withdraw into Dhelmise.
Turn 6: Alec makes a weird play by switching Keldeo out for Swampert since they are both weak to Power Whip, and I trap the Swampert with Anchor Shot. I think he expected a Rapid Spin and just wanted to keep his rocks up.
Turn 7: Swampert uses Ice Punch and freezes Dhelmise. Not great since I was about to kill it with Power Whip.
Turn 8: Swampert continues to Ice Punch as Dhelmise is still frozen.
Turn 9: Goodbye, Dhelmise :/ Was really hoping you'd put in more work. I send out Jellicent.
Turn 10: Alec switches out into Florges as I have Jellicent set up a Trick Room.
Turn 11: I switch Jellicent for Empoleon on the Moonblast.
Turn 12: Florges goes for Wish as I remove the Stealth Rock from the field.
Turn 13: Expecting Keldeo to come in, I Roar it out into Mega Beedrill.
Turn 14: Alec switches into Tangela to eat up whatever from Empoleon, but I decide to get Stealth Rock up. No more Latios to get rid of them.
Turn 15: I decide to switch into Zygarde expecting Sleep Powder. Tangela reveals Leech Seed instead.
Turn 16: I don't want Zygarde's health sapped and figure Tangela has Hidden Power Ice as a designated Zygarde counter, so I switch into Clefable to scout. Sure enough, he has it.
Turn 17: I go for Wish with Clefable as he switches into Swampert.
Turn 18: I throw off a Moonblast to damage it. While he sets up his Stealth Rock. Clefable gets it's health back.
Turn 19: Assuming he will make a play by going into Mega Beedrill on my Clefable, I throw off a Psyshock. He stays in however, and chips at Clefable with Earthquake.
Turn 20: I have Clefable use Wish again. I'm trying to stall him in such a way that it will force him to switch. Swampert is pretty much unchecked without my Dhelmise and I'm sure he knows this. He uses Earthquake again.
Turn 21: Being low on health, I use Protect to get my recovery, as his Earthquake fails.
Turn 22: I use Wish again to further stall him, as he Earthquakes again.
Turn 23: I go for Psyshock expecting him to switch to Mega Beedrill on my Protect, but he continues to attack into Clefable.
Turn 24: I use Wish again to heal myself. Yet again, he uses Earthquake. I'm getting a little frustrated.
Turn 25: I decide to just sac Clefable for an attempt at catching a switch again, but to no avail. Clefable goes down. Jellicent comes in.
Turn 26: I use Shadow Ball to try and get this pest out of my sight. It does good damage. He uses Earthquake again, but it gets disabled by Cursed Body.
Turn 27: I try to set Trick Room again as he switches into Florges.
Turn 28: I Recover with Jellicent while Florges Moonblasts.
Turn 30: Instead of that rinse and repeat, I switch into what I know walls this thing.
Turn 31: He continues to attack as I use Stealth Rock, forgetting I put it up. I planned to sac Empoleon anyway, so I'm not too bothered.
Turn 32: I throw off a Scald as Florges finishes Empoleon off. I switch into Pinsir to try and end this.
Turn 33: I use Swords Dance on his Wish.
Turn 34: Worried about Hidden Power Rock or a crit Moonblast, I take the time to calc how well defensive Florges takes this. It's a OHKO. So I take it out with Return. One kill of Mega Pinsir. Keldeo comes in.
Turn 35: The way he brought this time made me feel like it had to be Coba Berry. And it was. Unfortunately, no critical hit. Mega Pinsir goes down to Keldeo's Hidden Power Rock. I send in Jellicent.
Turn 36: Keldeo switches out for Tangela to take me on better. And I have Jellicent use Shadow Ball.
Turn 37: I continue to use Shadow Ball to weaken Tangela for Zygarde to possibly help me make my comeback. Tangela uses Leech Seed.
Turn 38: I want to finish Swampert off so that I can get Florges to come in. So I repeatedly attack Swampert will Shadow Ball til one of us goes down. This is kind of complicated by the Leech Seed on Jellicent unfortunately.
Turn 40: I almost take out Swampert as it finishes Jellicent off with Earthquake. I send in Zygarde.
Turn 41: I don't want to take an Ice Punch from Swampert, so I just get rid of it with Thousand Arrows. One kill for Zygarde. Tangela comes in.
Turn 42: Not what I was hoping for, but I can still get the boost from Tangela's Hidden Power Ice. So I Dragon Dance up to help Zygarde's speed and damage output, as he Leech Seed on Zygarde and I'm thinking 'crap'.
Turn 43: I went for Thousand Arrows to try and widdle it down, as he finally activates my Weakness Policy.
Turn 44: Being so low on HP, I use Rest to get back to a good amount of health, but he's still chipping at me with Hidden Power Ice and Leech Seed damage.
Turn 45: I actually get Thousand Arrows out of Sleep Talk, but it's too little-too late. Even a crit wouldn't have killed it. But another Hidden Power Ice will kill my chance of becoming PFA champion this season.

In Conclusion

Good game @Slec ! I was quite upset about the early game freeze on Dhelmise, the one Pokemon I didn't want to get frozen. But I definitely could've played things better. You played safely and did a fine job in team prep. I should've expected the Coba Berry on Keldeo considering I used THREE damage-reducing berries this week. And you didn't have Raichu like you did last time to take Quick Attacks from Mega Pinsir. I even had in my notes that I basically outright win at +4 Attack on Mega Pinsir, but I ignored them. And to be honest, deserve to suffer for it. I probably put the most effort into my notes than anyone else in the PFA at the moment. Some people don't even have notes. They have a team list, and highlight a few mons they figure their opponent will bring. Another mistake was not conserving my Pokemon better. I could've probably risked Mega Beedrill on Clefable, as long as I kept Moonblasting and Wishing. And Swampert going down certainly wouldn't have been a bad thing for me. As much trouble as it caused. Good luck on your playoff run! I hope I got beat by the future champion OpieOP Tangrowth vs Tangela team next week. Should be fun to watch.

So yea, sacking Dhelmise and Clefable in the ways I did helped make it a safer game for Alec. I should've even had Dhelmise come in later on a predicted Scald from Swampert or maybe Keldeo (I don't know if Keldeo had Scald). And my season ends with an 0-3. It's been a crazy time overall. I've had some fun, I've felt some pain. I still love how my team turned out, even if I couldn't bring it the success it deserved. I got to use some interesting movesets that I never tried before, and some Pokemon that I never did either. I thank you for following me on my journey. Maybe next season I can snag it. I did so much better this year than the last. I learned a lot about teambuilding. The preparation that goes into a team to make it successful. I would strongly recommend league format to anyone struggling with teambuilding against the meta. I had big issues with that. I was always second-guessing myself because I'd notice that one Pokemon would give my team issue. And end up just scrapping the team. But I feel more confident now. Maybe with some practice, I can call myself a lord. I think I might take a break from Pokemon for a bit though. It can be a little too much at times and you can easily burn yourself out with playing more than you want to.

I know my thoughts aren't the most organized, but I still hope you enjoyed all of what I had to offer you. I will be continuing my reports until the season is over. However, I will be doing it as an outsider looking in. I can't speak for what my opponents do unless they tell me. I can only assume through my knowledge of the game. Turn by Turn Analysis will be given a rest. I will simply critique my fellow coaches. Comment on how I think they did, how they could've improved their play, their preparation going into the match, and more. Stay tuned for the semifinals of the Pokemon Forever Association. I'm Tommy AKA AbruptFury. Coach of the Toronto Maple Leafeons, signing off. Smile