Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] PSA: New glitch discovered concerning Poke Pelago
I saw a Verlis video on this, and I freaked out. Like ORAS, we now have an exploitive but consistant way of leveling up our Pokemon insanely fast, which is important due to Hyper Training. This is going to make grinding Pokemon for my teams a lot less frustrating!

I got 2 Pokemon to level 49 and 50 in just 4 cycles, and I put a lot of my Ultra Beasts above level 95, and got my Silvally and Solgaleo to level 100. Say goodbye to grinding on Bewears and Guzzlord for hours on end! Speaking of which, I can now finish the Ultra Beast quest since I no longer need to keep Guzzlord around for EXP farming.

In the [IMHO] rare case that this glitch gets patched, I would advise any of you who need to get Pokemon to level 100 to abuse the heck out of this glitch ASAP. It's a heck of a game-changer.
I saw the video too, and made a lot of fun, on how of a hypocrite he is. Hacks are wrong, but exploiting and abusing bugs is allright.

I wish i could get my hands on him...
(Feb 6, 2017, 08:09 AM)Ryu Kurai Wrote: I saw the video too, and made a lot of fun, on how of a hypocrite he is. Hacks are wrong, but exploiting and abusing bugs is allright.

I wish i could get my hands on him...

Bringing Verlis stuff into this is totally unnecessary. I just brought up his video to recall where I found this out from, and how I hope more people will find out about this glitch. There is no reason to bring this kind of thing here, because it's not what the thread is about.
(Feb 1, 2017, 09:51 PM)w2gMk Wrote: May I ask for a source for such information? Maybe a youtube video? This sounds oddly, too simple of a glitch...

Just tested it out for myself as soon as I saw this thread. It really does work! My leppa berries that I had growing for a couple hours were fully blossommed, my Pokemon finished their explorations, and let's not even mention how many poke beans I got. Honestly, since this is only a glitch and not a hack, I'll use this to farm poke beans and evolutionary stones. This is the best method for EV training too if anyone and everyone's interested.
"You'll never regret something if you don't try it first." - Anonymous
Anyway, If you use the glitch to hatch the eggs faster, there will be some weird detail on your pokemon. For example, you receive an egg on 13/02 and use the glitch, the game will say that you receive this egg on 13/2, but hatch on 1/2 instead.... The Flash has screwed the timeline again. lol
Given how it seems easy to get more Pokemon level up experience, eggs hatches, berries yields, and poke beans I think Game Freak will find out and patch up this rather useful exploit. Will admit have been using this more lately given how annoying it is to level up quickly via traditional methods and the lack of "grinding" locations in game, though at least with a couple cycles my mons get to level 50 ASAP.