Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Pokemon Sun & Moon Demo Discovery Thread
Pokemon Sun & Moon Demo Discovery Thread

[Image: demo3.jpg]

With the release of the Pokemon Su/Mo Demo, we've decided to have a thread where everyone can post any relevant information based on what they've found. Any information can be whether there are any new Alolan Forms, Pokemon, move changes, battle mechanics, features, images, etc. Consider all this demo information as spoilers for the Su/Mo so rather not hear anyone complaining about this. Now here's a list of some of the compiled information from Serebii:

•  The main city in Melemele Island is called Hau'oli City.
  • Water Shurikan is now Special.
  • Demo trial features photographing Jangmo-o and Hakomo-o, with a Totem Hakomo-o to battle towards the end.
  • Power and "Split" (Physical/Special) for Z-Moves varies based on the original move.
  • Super Potion now recovers 60 HP
  • Players now have the option to add a captured Pokemon in their party or PC if they already have a full team of six Pokemon.
  • (Unless this is Troll Freak's doing)... Ash Greninja receives a +50 point stat boost in each offensive stat and a +10 in Speed. Note Ash Greninja is banned in VGC 17.
  • Various events occur after 1, 5, 18, and 24 days after playing the demo.

Any more relevant information from the Demo will be posed here

Alright have fun posting. Oh remember to use spoiler tags like this:
Code:
[spoiler]The thing you're trying to spoil. PS: Thanks Argo.[/spoiler]
 :P
An update, see this guys twitter for all pokemon in the game(from demo data mining), including shiny sprites and new pokemon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------SPOILERS-------------------------------------------------------------

Most pokemon have been shown so dont click if you want to be surprised on release date.
https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8
Confusion seems to have the same 50% chance Sad while Paralysis is now 1/2 speed instead of 1/4, but full para still has 30% chance to happen :/

Z-Moves are too powerful imo
I will give thoughts if the game will release in NA anytime soon. Angry
Have to be honest though, I've been trying to not pay attention to the trailers and info. It looks awesome fro. What I've seen on news websites.

Update: it is on the shop but not available for download yet. Hopefully it is soon.

Update: Americans get you DSs out because you can download it in the US RIGHT NOW!!!!

Update: Getting ready to play it right now, SUPER excited for what it has in store for me.

There's an event after 12 days as well.
Just did the first return quest on the demo. The reward was...

10 pretty wings

YOOOOOO WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO CATCH UBs IN SUN AND MOON WITH A NEW POKEBALL YEEEEET
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
The event at 5 days has...

A chick randomly gushing over a guy who helped her when she hurt her ankle. You come to find out that it's a Machamp, but you get no items or anything else significant for this encounter.