Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Regarding data mining
So as you all know, the Pokemon Sun and Moon demo was released today. If you didn't, go download it, tis pretty fun. What some of you probably didn't know, is that hidden in the data of the demo, there's a lot of spoilery stuff. This includes the entire Pokedex. People with technical know how were able to get this information out of the demo and have posted it online.

YOU ARE NOT TO POST ANY OF THIS INFORMATION IN ANY THREAD ASIDE FROM THOSE MADE FOR DISCUSSING THIS.

You are allowed to make a thread to discuss leaked information, but remember to tag it with a spoiler tag, and to put a data mine warning at the top of the thread. Some people want a surprise when the game is released, so please respect that wish. Thanks a bunch!
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Oct 18, 2016, 08:22 AM)Squeab Wrote: So as you all know, the Pokemon Sun and Moon demo was released today. If you didn't, go download it, tis pretty fun. What some of you probably didn't know, is that hidden in the data of the demo, there's a lot of spoilery stuff. This includes the entire Pokedex. People with technical know how were able to get this information out of the demo and have posted it online.

YOU ARE NOT TO POST ANY OF THIS INFORMATION IN ANY THREAD ASIDE FROM THOSE MADE FOR DISCUSSING THIS.

You are allowed to make a thread to discuss leaked information, but remember to tag it with a spoiler tag, and to put a data mine warning at the top of the thread. Some people want a surprise when the game is released, so please respect that wish. Thanks a bunch!

anybody know that if you go to the end of a road and talk to a girl you can go to a place where you smash a bunch of rocks to go up a mountain and find an old man named "mysterious old man" he gives you 5 stardusts that you can send over to the full game. creepy thing is that after he says if he replies with "don't go looking for me" weird.
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"