Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] [SPOILERS] Full Alolan PokeDex??
OK so after months of research ok looking for a PokeDex app I have found this app on the Kindle and Android app store called PocketDex. The app itself is a useful PokeDex you can use. But wait there's more! There is a "Alola Region" giving the full reveal of the Pokemon in the Alola region minus some pictures and names (OK there's name but I doubt there the real ones). Anyway its super cool regardless and I think you guys should check it out cause its has all the regions as well.
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku

Chances are @"MistressGlaceon" that the information from that App is likely from datamine sources of the game. Now won't say what's in the Alolan Pokedex, but know that the game content was leaked out awhile ago. Awhile ago me and Naitre did compile most of this information, but just know those sections are heavy spoilers.
(Nov 14, 2016, 08:03 AM)Black117 Wrote:

Chances are @"MistressGlaceon" that the information from that App is likely from datamine sources of the game. Now won't say what's in the Alolan Pokedex, but know that the game content was leaked out awhile ago. Awhile ago me and Naitre did compile most of this information, but just know those sections are heavy spoilers.

My bad i forgot about the spoiler thing, and i didnt know it was datamined thats a surprise. Well imma go check that out then, thanks @Black117
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku