Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Seeking a HA Torchic
Hello! If any of you have any breedject Torchics with Speed Boost (preferably female, though male will do as well), please contact me! Contact info such as my FC and Discord can be found in my bio.
@Krook I can breed you one now
(Apr 29, 2018, 05:15 AM)AverageJoe Wrote: @Krook I can breed you one now

@AverageJoe Thanks! I'll be free any time between 5 and 8 PM GMT today and if that doesn't work for you then we can work out something tomorrow.
are u free? i can breed u 1 now

https://discord.gg/kJRwYv3
@Krook I am trading with moo311 at 7 o'clock and I have a battle with Saichi scheduled at 7:30. I can most likely fit you in between them. I bred you one, it is five Iv but it's male. i kept breeding but then I got bored so thats the best you get sorry
(Apr 29, 2018, 09:50 AM)AverageJoe Wrote: @Krook I am trading with moo311 at 7 o'clock and I have a battle with Saichi scheduled at 7:30. I can most likely fit you in between them. I bred you one, it is five Iv but it's male. i kept breeding but then I got bored so thats the best you get sorry

Ah! Sorry that I missed 7 PM, I had something unexpected pop up. Would any time tomorrow or right now work?
@Krook Sorry, I forgot to clarify I meant 7 o'clock EST. Does 8Pm EST work for you tomorrow?
(Apr 29, 2018, 04:20 PM)AverageJoe Wrote: @Krook Sorry, I forgot to clarify I meant 7 o'clock EST. Does 8Pm EST work for you tomorrow?

@AverageJoe No worries! 8PM EST doesn't work so hot for me, that'd be 1:00 AM in my time but I can try to make it!
(Apr 30, 2018, 01:00 AM)Krook Wrote:
(Apr 29, 2018, 04:20 PM)AverageJoe Wrote: @Krook Sorry, I forgot to clarify I meant 7 o'clock EST. Does 8Pm EST work for you tomorrow?

@AverageJoe No worries! 8PM EST doesn't work so hot for me, that'd be 1:00 AM in my time but I can try to make it!

How does 8 o'clock AM EST Saturday sound? @Krook
(Apr 30, 2018, 12:46 PM)AverageJoe Wrote:
(Apr 30, 2018, 01:00 AM)Krook Wrote:

How does 8 o'clock AM EST Saturday sound? @Krook
@AverageJoe Sounds good to me!