Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Shiny Hunting Journal
Hello, I have eventually completed the game got the Shiny Charm and started to Shiny Hunt. Please join and post what shines you are hunting for at the moment. 

First thing I wanted to go for is this beauty.

[Image: rockruff.png]

Shiny Rockruff is a good start I think, and I am already on 46 allies called. Will Post more when I get it.
Good Luck.

The odds of catching a shiny Pokemon in the wild is 1 in 8,192. With Shiny charm, it goes up to 1 in 2,731. With Matsuda method, 1 in 1,024. 

If anyone can beat the odds, odds are it's YOU :D

[Image: silly-pokes-17-jpg.29313]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAnYuhwoieMjLeSB19iZi...1OUAc73Yiw]
(Mar 10, 2017, 10:25 AM)LonerBird Wrote: [Image: silly-pokes-17-jpg.29313]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAnYuhwoieMjLeSB19iZi...1OUAc73Yiw]

Just get a Pokemon with damp and that Graveler won't be a problem.  Sleepy

But anyways, I got a shiny Misdreavus last night at 225 S.O.S. encounters.

[Image: ipp3fzo.png][Image: DPvYlnr.png][Image: tUzt2ey.png]

I am going for a Machop right now.
I am trying to Soft Reset for a shiny Type:Null, please everyone, WISH ME LUCK.
Good Luck, everybody! May the Shiny Gods all be with you  :D :D

Forgot to mention, using the SOS method, and using the Shiny Charm. So, that's a 1/1365 chance, (I think)

Chain Broke  Dodgy  As my 3DS died when I was AFK. Not happy. Had a break and starting again now.

Not sure if chains matter for anything but IV's and chance for HA though. 

Report back soon.

That Shiny Misdreavues is very nice. Might have to go for one of them soon.  Smile
I have a quick question. How do you post pictures that you took, I can't find the option.
(Mar 10, 2017, 08:27 PM)AniMangelo Wrote: I have a quick question. How do you post pictures that you took, I can't find the option.

You mean something like this ? [Image: xe3l2Pu.png] or Totodile ?
Hello, everyone. Eventually got my Shiny Rockruff at a chain on 138.  Smile :D

Looks so nice. Now I'm hunting for a shiny Caterpie, just because It's near where I hunted for Rockruff and I like the colour.

[Image: 010.gif]

So, already on a chain of 75. Hopefully I'll get it soon

By the way, you post images by copying the link address and then using the image button on the toolbar. If you took the pictures yourself, you'll need to upload them to photobucket or imgur and then copy the link address and do the same.
Just started up another chain this morning for Caterpie and got it on the 25 encounter. Really good luck there. 

Not really sure on what to hunt next, but I will decide soon. :D :D

EDIT: Decided to hunt for this  :D

[Image: pikipek.png]

Looking forward to it
SRing for Dialga on diamond. Taking 80,000+ resets and 2 months+. I think it's actually time to give up.