5 27.78%
Litten
27.78%
5 27.78%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Shiny hunts
So, I recently got my ShinyCharm and have been working towards getting more shinies. Currently, Im hunting Minior, and while I know the next three im gonna do, I don't know which to do first. Why dont you decide!
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
They're all nice shinys but i personally like Jangmo-o the most because of its contrast
Salandit because even the male one looks decent
Bellsprout via Island Scan
OU MASTER RACE
@Dova

I'd hold off on Shiny hunting Litten until its Hidden Ability is released. You'll probably just wind up re-hunting it anyway.

Salandit is NOT and easy hunt, so I wouldn't recommend it for a first-time S.O.S. hunt. So I'd say your best bet is Jangmo-o. Just get a Klefki or something with Recycle and the little guy can't touch you. You could probably keep the chain going for hours that way. I used a Gardevoir and Trace copied Harvest. Worked like a charm.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Nov 1, 2017, 10:12 PM)0kamii Wrote: @Dova

I'd hold off on Shiny hunting Litten until its Hidden Ability is released. You'll probably just wind up re-hunting it anyway.

Salandit is NOT and easy hunt, so I wouldn't recommend it for a first-time S.O.S. hunt. So I'd say your best bet is Jangmo-o. Just get a Klefki or something with Recycle and the little guy can't touch you. You could probably keep the chain going for hours that way. I used a Gardevoir and Trace copied Harvest. Worked like a charm.

- 0kamii

Oh, I was just gonna masuda method them.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ