Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Should I Level Up To Level 100 For EV Bred Pokemon?
I know that when you fully max out your EV's that at lvl 100 you get one more EV in those stats but is it really necessary? Right now I have a:

Mimikyu
Nature: Adamant
Level: 52
Maxed EV's:
- HP
-Attack
Moves:
- Play Rough
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak
- Hone Claws

Should I level her up to level 100? I'm just going to use this one for Battle Spot. It's just a pain to level Pokemon up to lvl 100, but I'll do it if it's highly recommended. Thanks! Smile
"You'll never regret something if you don't try it first." - Anonymous
If you are going to play on Battle Spot, the Mimikyu doesn't have to level all at all to level 100, or even level 50 prior as long as its basically legal to use. At least most Pokemon should be above level 50 to be able to compete in TCPi-Online or other live VGC competitions since they don't auto level them likewise. As of now, the level 52 Mimikyu you have should suffice for now. One last thing, frankly I don't know the EV Spread for the Mimikyu but be sure its not wasting any EVs when you allocated them.
(Feb 12, 2017, 11:33 PM)Black117 Wrote: If you are going to play on Battle Spot, the Mimikyu doesn't have to level all at all to level 100, or even level 50 prior as long as its basically legal to use. At least most Pokemon should be above level 50 to be able to compete in TCPi-Online or other live VGC competitions since they don't auto level them likewise. As of now, the level 52 Mimikyu you have should suffice for now. One last thing, frankly I don't know the EV Spread for the Mimikyu but be sure its not wasting any EVs when you allocated them.

Okay. Thanks so much! I really didn't know if it was worth it or not.
"You'll never regret something if you don't try it first." - Anonymous