Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] [Spoiler] Pokémon Sun & Moon Version Exclusives
This information comes from Reddit user VanitaLite, I simply wanted to give you all a visual platform so you could view which Pokémon are exclusive to Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon. 

POKÉMON SUN VERSION EXCLUSIVES
[Image: passimian.png][Image: turtonator.png][Image: lycanroc_midday_form.png] 
          Passimian                                Turtonator                  Lycanroc (Midday Form)      
[Image: a-vulpix.png][Image: a-ninetales.png][Image: solgaleo.png]
          Alolan Vulpix                         Alolan Ninetales                        Solgaleo
[Image: ub02expansion.png]
       UB-02 Absorption

POKÉMON MOON VERSION EXCLUSIVES
[Image: oranguru.png][Image: drampa.png][Image: lycanroc_midnight_form.png]
                Oranguru                                         Drampa                       Lycanroc (Midnight Form)        
[Image: a-sandshrew.png][Image: a-sandslash.png][Image: lunala.png]
             Alolan Sandshrew                    Alolan Sandslash                                       Lunala
      [Image: ub02beauty.png]
             UB-02 Beauty
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
Thanks for saying that turtonator is sun exclusive definetly getting sun!
@TheDancingRoserade You're welcome! Yeah, I think I'll be getting Sun too, as the only one I'm kinda bummed about not being included in it is Alolan Sandslash
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
(Nov 11, 2016, 12:22 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: You're welcome! Yeah, I think I'll be getting Sun too, as the only one I'm kinda bummed about not being included in it is Alolan Sandslash

same ... love that cute lil thing
I ended up preordering Sun but, I really wanted Oranguru. I don't really like Lunala though so that's why I went with Sun. Anyways, anyone who has Moon I'll breed Passimian's and trade you for an Oranguru?
(Nov 17, 2016, 10:00 AM)naitre Wrote: More comprehensive compilation

[Image: C2GyE4h.jpg]

DANG Metagross is in Moon Version, and Garchomp is in Sun Version, Glad i pre-ordered both!
Yeah i liked a lot of the sun exclusives thats why i got sun, got a few friends who have  moon so we help each other whith the exclusives apart from the legendaries of course :P
I got Moon for Lunala mostly. I also liked the idea of playing at night all the time in game. It was just kind of quirky. The only thing I'm missing is Alolan Vulpix. Everything else is not a priority yet.
Wow, didnt realise beldum was in Moon, recatching it is going to be reaaaaaal fun. Haha, the challenge is enjoyable though  :P
Beldum, Gabite, Goomy, and Trapinch are version exclusives? If I'm checking Serebii right, they seem to be saying that they are available in both games.

Edit: I notice that it's only in the graphics that they are listed as exclusive, rather than in the original post. So I'm a bit confused now.