Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] [Spoiler] The lucky few who got shiny starters?
Hello all !! 

i know its incredibly early but im sure that there are a few lucky people who got a shiny starter without even having to SR once ! 
or they were lucky enough to get it in only a few 100 SRs!
im unfortunately not one of them nor will i ever be ....(my luck is atrocious Heart :P  )

But i would love to hear stories from people who do have good luck!!  :D
and which one you got?!?!

Post pic for proof if possible!!
its not like we dont all trust you but ya ....

and as always
may the shiny odds be ever in your favor  Cool
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
I admire the patience of those who SR'd for the shiny starters. I'd give up after 3 tries :P
(Nov 20, 2016, 06:30 PM)Kibobo Wrote: I admire the patience of those who SR'd for the shiny starters. I'd give up after 3 tries :P

Agreed it is an endeavor only suited for those who can stand the test of the time 

I gave up after 10 not because im to impatient to sit through the cutscene 1000+times but because i only have one ds and one new gen game and so i wanted to play throught the story first !

but once i get another ds and my copy of sun i will be SR for a starter !!
(Nov 20, 2016, 06:30 PM)Kibobo Wrote: I admire the patience of those who SR'd for the shiny starters. I'd give up after 3 tries :P

Now the real challenge is that if someones willing to get a shiny female starter.
(Nov 21, 2016, 11:09 AM)Sigyn Wrote:

Now the real challenge is that if someones willing to get a shiny female starter.
Soft resetting for a Female Shiny Adamant rowlet......not a task, a mission. Cool
One of my friends reset for 2 days until he got a shiny rowlet...  I have only done tjat for cyndaquil and it took me a week
I can really only admire the people with enough patience. It takes so long this time around, that I gave up and only went for a good nature.
Was playing with a friend (day one) and he got his shiny before getting to catch 6 pokes lol!
(Nov 22, 2016, 06:35 PM)Kiid Wrote: Was playing with a friend (day one) and he got his shiny before getting to catch 6 pokes lol!

danggggggg

dat luck doe :s

congrats to that lucky fellow ... or lady!!
(Nov 21, 2016, 02:59 PM)jmalyuk Wrote: One of my friends reset for 2 days until he got a shiny rowlet...  I have only done tjat for cyndaquil and it took me a week

I feel you fam my shiny torchik took the same mount of time a solid week Huh !

ive seen alot of success under 1k SR for shiny starters in gen 7th but ill have to wait to see more results 
to get a good average