Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] [Spoiler] The new shiny hunting method
Hey feel free to add anything of this post to my Sticky post TY and hunt on
I managed to farm a shiny marieane only took an 87 chain
theres no chaining in this game
That sounds easier than ORAS but much more teteous especially if you let the weak pokemon struggle to death and have to start over.
Personally I kinda like this system, no sneaking around, no accidental wrong patches, and its 1 method for every type (fishing, cave, grass, etc) I hated going into a cave in ORAS because of how they moved around. Only thing I dislike is the sand in the desert it pretty crazy and hurt my eyes. All I was doing was getting a Gabite and it didnt take too long but that sand was crazy.
I really enjoy this new method xD...
It's easier than in ORAS since the RNG is only 1/500ish, but does anyone else feel like you're not actually acomplishing anything with each 'Mon?

With the last method at least each Pokemon got you a tiny bit closer to a shiny.
(Nov 22, 2016, 02:06 PM)wizzyjoe Wrote: It's easier than in ORAS since the RNG is only 1/500ish, but does anyone else feel like you're not actually acomplishing anything with each 'Mon?

Yeah, I feel the same. I like this way a lot more, overall, but it doesn't have the same feeling to it as with dexnav. Besides, RNG can still make it take forever. Feels bad.
Some friends already got shinies without this method so im thinking it is easier to get a shiny now Huh
Just got shiny Shelgon after 35 bagon encounters on beach below route 3